- 6 layer composition; quick drying gel to provide immediate absorption to preventing tracking and leaking
- Fresh scent & odor eliminating. Choose from Fresh, Citrus or Mountain Scents
- Perfect for training or assisting aging dogs
- More absorbent than other leading brands
- The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) was the first humane society to be established in North America and is, today, one of the largest in the world.
Training pads are ideal for puppies and dogs that stay indoors for long periods of time. What you should do; unfold the training pad and place it in a confined area. (Blue plastic side down). it is important to place your puppy or dog on the training pad several times a day in order to get him used it. On the average, a puppy must relieve himself every few hours, based on his age (A 2 month old puppy every 2 hours, a 3 month old Every hours etc. ). If your pet relieves himself somewhere other than the designated spot where the pad is placed, bring him back to the correct spot immediately. Keep in mind that your pet will have to relive himself shortly after a meal and will need to eliminate more frequently during the summer when his water intake is higher. The minute your dog begins to relieve himself on the pad, be sure to use cures like "go putty". You should use this cue every time that your dog relives himself on the pad so that he associates The phrase with the action of elimination. Every time that your pet used the pad successfully, make sure that you give him a treat and lots of praise. Treating helps your dog to understand that he is doing what you Want him to do. Always remember to dispose of soiled pads and replace them as needed. When your pet begins to relieve himself on the pads, on consistent basic, it is time to begin moving the pad closer to the door. Keep moving the pads closer to the door until they are actually outside. At this time, the training process will be complete.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.