- PLEASE KINDLY READ THE USING TIPS.
- Silky Smooth Construction: 9+1 stainless steel ball bearings, stronger precision NCTM (No Clearance Transmission Mechanism) solid brass pinion gears, strengthened aluminum drivetrain, 20% thicker stainless steel main shaft and sealed multi-disc carbon drag system in RUNCL TITAN II spinning reel delivers uninterrupted and balanced performance
- R.E.S.S. System: Built-in RUNCL Entire Shield System which offers exceptional protection for the main body, spool and rotor, helps keep water, sand and dirt out, and better protects your reel even it takes an accidental dunk.
- Braid-Ready Spool: Constructed with metal braid grip on the spool, which is angler friendly and ready to prevent braid from slipping, eliminates the need for a monofilament backing or tape
- Super Power Drag: The sealed drag system comes with premium multi-disc carbon fiber washers ( 5 carbon fiber washers in size 6000) for reliable stopping power, helps to boost maximum drag by 40% (up to 44lbs) and guarantees you a larger catch
- Improved & Enhanced Process: Full metal body with two-color anodized after polishing and precision-machined single-piece frames. The surface of the rotor component is protected by phosphating coating for enhanced wear resistance. 168-hour Salt Mist Test effectively prevents the spinning reel from saltwater corrosion
- 1. When you received the RUNCL fishing reel, the silver knob on the side of the reel is not tightened, if you adjust the handle directly, it will click and hit, so please tighten the silver knob before use.
- 2. Different sizes of fishing reels have different using scenarios. Please carefully check the size displayed on the page and the corresponding capacity line, to avoid choosing an unsuitable size. If you have any questions about the size selection, you can also choose to use "ask questions" or contact our CS, and we will reply promptly.
RUNCL Spinning Fishing Reel Titan II
- Silky smooth operation with 9 BBs and solid anti-reverse.
- Super impressive drag system with a whopping 44lbs of fish stopping power.
- High drag capability in a lightweight aluminum design, for Saltwater and Freshwater Fishing!
Entire Shield System
Keeps water, sand, and dirt out, and offers exceptional protection for the main body, spool, and rotor.
9+1 shield Ball Bearings
Delivers uninterrupted and balanced performance
Hollow Out Design
Significantly reduce the reel weight without sacrificing strength and durability
RUNCL Spinning Reel Titan II
Cool Outlook, with Quickly Drag Catches!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.