- High Quality Jellyroll Fabric Strips: Pure cotton fabric in soft shirt quality. Perfect for arts and crafts such as patchwork or quilt projects.
- Used for A Long Time：All quilting fabric is treated after printing, meaning the colors remain fresh and bright even after repeated washing. It is a very nice fine cotton fabric.
- Easy to Use: Quilting fabric stripes also can be used by scissors, the material would also work for hem a curve, scrapbooking, making a dress for dolls, Create unique applique projects.
- 40 Pieces Fabric Rolls：40 different random patterns printed in various colors and designs, ideal for arts and crafts such as patchwork. With our sweet fabrics, many adorable sewing ideas can be implemented.
- Wide Use: Nice assortment of differently printed, perfect for forms, costumes, decorating and school projects, suitable for cushion covers, small purses, toys, coin bags, table cloth, really an endless list of possibilities
Fabric Jelly Roll Projects to Get Your Creative Juices Flowing
- Pre-cut means that you don’t have to sit there slicing up all of those strips although of course, you can if you want to.
- Jellyrolls are a great way of sampling lots of fabrics and because they are already cut into strips they are easier to handle.
- Add colorful accents to your needlework or craft project using Jelly Roll Fabric Strips! This collection of cotton fabric pieces will make the perfect end-caps to whatever it is you're working on.
- This fabric bundle features an assortment of patterns in a similar theme. Use them for quilting, making accessories, and other fun crafts that show off your personality and style!
- 1. Easy Jelly Roll Oven Mitt Tutorial.You only need 8 jelly roll strips to make these oven mitts.
- 2. Jelly Roll Strip Cushion Cover.This is easier than it looks. A great way to use up your leftover jelly roll strips.
- 3. Easy Jelly Roll Scarf Tutorial.Super fun and fast to make. A great sewing project for a beginner. These make great gifts.
- 4. Rail Fence Quilt Tutorial Using Jelly Roll Strips.This is one of my favorite ways to use a jelly roll. It uses one jelly roll and is very simple to make. It results in an awesome looking quilt.
- 5. The 20 Minute Table Runner Using Jelly Roll Strips.This one doesn’t have to be made with vivid colors, so you can make this for any occasion.
- 6. Checkerboard Tote Bag Tutorial.This one looks like it might be a lot of work sewing all those squares together. However, with some jelly roll strips using the bargello method, it is super simple.
- 7.Jelly Roll Race Quilt.This is by far the most fun quilt you will ever make. It is super easy too, so even if you are a relatively new beginner in making quilts, you should be able to handle this one.
- 8. Jelly Roll Placemat Tutorial.This is a great way of using up those extra jelly roll strips you might have laying around. It’s a relatively easy fabric jelly roll project but does require a binding so a confident beginner might be better suited to this one.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.