- REPTILE HABITAT PLANTS DECORATIONS :this plastic terrarium plant is designed to replicate the plants that your pet would find in nature. The lifelike decor not only makes your habitat more vibrant and colorful, but it also gives your reptiles,bearded dragon, iguana, lizard,snake or turtle a sense of being at home in the wild.
- SAFE MATERIAL FOR YOUR PETS:the artificial terrarium plant made with non-toxic polyethylene plastic and soft silk leaves,safe and durable,creates a dynamic environment with fun hiding spots and exciting obstacles. The lifelike replica of its natural counterpart does not require even basic necessities such as light and water, making it perfect for places where living plants would not be able to survive.
- EASY TO INSTALL : just use the included suction cups to secure the lightweight greenery to the walls of your fish tank or turtle habitat, works wonderfully in any aquatic, reptilian or amphibian habitat; it also works when used creatively in home decor.
- FIRST USE SUGGESTION: please rinse and soak the plastic reptile plants in warm water for 15-30 minutes, to relax the fabric and give them an even more realistic look.Then place it into the terrarium, use the suction cup to fix it onto the tank glass.
- PACKAGE INCLUDED: 1x 12 inch hanging reptile plant with suction cup,perfect for reptile decorations,reptile habitat plants,terrarium hanging plant,snake terrarium plants and aquarium fish tank decoraitons
As artificial plants do not require nearly as much maintenance, they are far easier to take care of.Our artificial terrarium plant has the same decorative and functional benefits as live plants. However unlike living plants, they do not need light, food or even water to thrive and survive so they are ideal for reptiles,snake,bearded dragon,frogs, toads, salamanders and newts decorations.
2.Material: high quality plasitc + silk
3.Dimension:12 inch long
4.Package included: 1x reptile decoration plant with suction cup
Fist use suggestion:
Please rinse and soak the plastic reptile plants in warm water for 15-30 minutes, to relax the fabric and give them an even more realistic look.Then place it into the terrarium, use the suction cup to fix it onto the tank glass.
Simply rinse under warm tap water; a more in-depth disinfecting can be done with bleach.
Keep away from your heat lamp,never install the plastic plant under the heater !!!
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.Thank you!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.