- Stronger Than Carbon Fiber - The Trekking Poles Are Made Of Lightweight But Sturdy Aircraft Grade 7075 Aluminum, Its Ability To Withstand Pressure And Impact Is Far Superior To Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles, This Is Essential For Hiking On Steep Or Rocky Terrain Or Load More Weight.
- Ergonomic Shock Absorbing Mechanism- The Buit-in Spring Shock Absorber In The Bottom Section Greatly Reduce The Force Of Impact On Your Wrist, Crucial If You Have Unstable Hips, Knees Or Ankles Or Have Had Any Previous Injuries To Those Joints.
- Comfortable Cork Grips- Anti-Slip Cork Grips Provide Extra Comfort, It Resists Moisture From Sweaty Hands, Keep Hands Cool And Dry, Decreases Vibration With Each Step And Best Conforms To The Shape Of Your Hands. The Handle Has An Adjustable Padded Strap To Ensure A Better More Comfortable Grip. The Extended Foam Handles Is Convenient To Adjust Your Grip When The Terrain Changes.
- Collapsible & Lightweight: These Hiking Poles Adopt Four Sections Design, Can Be Folded Into Four Sections, Only 16 Inches When Disassembled, Small And Light Enough To Be Stored Within Your Backpack Or Fit Well In Any Suitcase, Leaving You Place For The Trekking Gear Or Personal Gear, Each Pole Only Weight 9.8 Ounces, Poles Are Extendable From 22 To 53 Inches, Perfect Fit For Men, Women, Children And Seniors.
- Combination Lock- The Walking Sticks Use A Combination Of Quick Flip Locks And Internal Twist Lock To Achieve A Balance Of Strength, Light Weight And Ease Of Use, Our Lock Mechanism Provide A Faster Easier And Secure Hold When Adjusting Your Pole. We Fully Stand Behind Our Products. If You Don't 100% Love Our Products, Please Don't Hesitate To Contact Us. We Offer A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Why You Need Trekking Poles?
Trekking Poles Provide A Lot Of Support. Using Poles Can Offset Some Weight That You Carry With You To The Poles; Save Back From Strain; Reduce The Impacts On Your Knees; Reduce Risk Of Falls, And Offer Premium Stability That Helps You Achieve Better Balance.
- Cork Handles For Maximum Comfort: Cork Grips With EVA Foam Are Very Comfortable And Provide Secure Non-Slip Grip. It Also Can Absorb Moisture And Keep Hands Cool And Dry.
- Durable Material: 7075 Aluminum To Ensure Long Lasting Durability. Great For All Types Of Outdoor Adventures Including Trekking, Hiking, Walking and Backpacking.
- Lightweight And Compact: Thanks To Its Four Sections Design, This Hiking Poles Is Less Than 16 Inch When Disassembled, Easily To Fit In Your Backpack Or Luggage.
- Tungsten Carbide Tip: Our Tips Are Made From Durable Tungsten Carbide. It Will Hold Up For Long Treks On All Type Of Terrain.
Will they Fit in My Bag or Suitcase? Is This Length Suitable For Me?
Easily Fit In Your Backpack Or Luggage
Lightweight and Easy to Adjust
Length of the Pole:
21 Inches - Disassembled
24.5 Inches - Collapsed
54 Inches - Fully Extended
Weight Per Pole:
9.8 Oz Without Tips 10.2 Oz With Tips
One Size Fits All
How to Use Quick Lock Mechanism? (Section 1, 2, 3）
Fully open the quick lock tab and adjust to desired length
Tighten Thumbscrew by turning clockwise
Close Quick Lock Tab
How to Extend Section 4 ?
1.Hold the main part, anticlockwise to open
2. pull out to the desired length
3.hold the main part, clockwise to lock
Note: section 4 is hidden in section 3,and please do not exceed the ''stop'' mark to avoid breaking.
|Package Include||2 Trekking Poles||5 Resistance Bands||2 Pull Up Assist Bands||1 Portable Telescoping Stool|
|6 Trekking Pole Rubber Tips||4 Trekking Pole Rubber Tips||4 Trekking Pole Rubber Tips||1 Outer packaging box|
|2 Boot Tips||2 Boot Tips||2 Boot Tips||1 Guide Book|
|2 Snow Baskets||2 Snow Baskets||2 Snow Baskets|
|2 Mud Baskets||2 Mud Baskets||2 Mud Baskets|
|1 Carry Bag||1 Carry Bag||1 Carry Bag|
|1 Guide Book||1 Guide Book||1 Guide Book|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.