- Year-round applications from sprinkler systems in the summer to outdoor lights in the winter
- Five operating modes: manual, automatic, automatic with photocell, automatic with temperature sensor, sunset and sunrise
- Save money by setting various household and yard systems to turn off for part of the day
- Three-prong outlet, 1 horsepower, 120-volt, 15-amp, 1800-watt maximum
- Measures 5.7 inches by 2.6 inches by 1.4 inches
Outdoor lights; Pool pumps (up to 1HP); Car block heaters
From the Manufacturer
This Aube by Honeywell multi-purpose timer is ideal for year-round applications indoors or outdoors, including pool pumps, holiday lighting, block heaters and more. Photocell mode activates program when darkness threshold is reached at dusk and turns off timer at programmed time. Temperature sensor mode executes programming when temperature falls to 12 degrees Celsius (10 degrees Fahrenheit), six degrees Celsius and (21 degree Fahrenheit), or three degrees Celsius (37 degrees Fahrenheit), per user's choice. Sunset and sunrise mode turns on timer at dusk and off at dawn. Rugged, weatherproof construction enables indoor or outdoor use. Temporary bypass enables override without affecting programming. Programming protected during a power failure using permanent memory. Easy three-button programming.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.