- High Quality: Artpuch shade hardware is made of high quality 316 marine grade stainless steel which is especially suitable for the rectangle and square shade sail for outdoor use
- Including: Artpuch shade sail hardware kit has the standard size of Turnbuckle x 2pcs, Pad eye x 3pcs, Snap Hook x 1pcs, Screw x 12pcs, Plastic expansion x 12pcs, which can make it easy to install rectangle shade sail
- Perfect Design: The plastic expansions of artpuch hardware kit help the screws be attached to the wall or billboard stronger and make the triangle shade sail to be sturdy enough to hold up in a high wind area. And the turnbuckles can no doubt create tension meeting your needs perfectly
- Suitable Situation：Artpuch 6 inches hardware kit can help triangle shade sail be attached to any concrete wall，billboard or other structure. And the hardware can also help shade sail be sturdy in extreme weather
- Suitable Shade Sail: Great fit for installing rectangle shade sail below below 20 ㎡/215 sq.ft, such as 12'x12'x12', 16'x16'x16', 12'x12'x17', 20'x20'x20', 15'x15'x21'
For triangle shade sails - 6inch
Artpuch Hardware kits are recommended to install a shade sail to any structure, tree or pole.
One set of triangle shade sail hardware includes: Turnbuckle x 2pcs, Pad eye x 3pcs, Snap hook x 1pcs, Screw x 12pcs, Plastic expansion x 12pcs
Turnbuckle- A device for adjusting the tension or length of ropes, cables, tie rods, and other tension systems.
Snap Hook- A metal loop with a spring-loaded gate, used to quickly and reversibly connect components.
Pad Eye- A flat metal plate with a projecting loop or ring, made all in one piece, providing an attachment point.
It is secured by screwing, bolting, or welding it in place. Having the proper hardware makes installation so much easier compared to piecing it together yourself.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.