- As seen on ABC's Shark Tank, this handwoven hammock chair is built for 1 person (330 lb capacity) to sit down (like a chair) or lay back (like a full-body hammock), its ends can be hung 3.5-4 feet apart. Comes with a compact transportable tote- perfect lightweight travel gear, camping gear or space-saving storage.
- Yellow Leaf Hammocks are each handwoven with up to 150,000 interwoven loops and 3.5 miles of yarn; each hammock is impeccably handcrafted with the #1 goal of blissful weightless comfort; our artisan hammocks are individually signed by the maker so you can directly connect to the positive impact of your hammock. Yellow Leaf empowers our craftswoman moms and their families to break the cycle of poverty and build a brighter future.
- The best hammock is about comfort AND performance. Woven with ultra-soft performance yarn, Yellow Leaf Hammocks are weather safe, fade-proof, and super strong (built to expand for shareability with a high weight capacity). We want you to enjoy the beauty, quality, and durability of our hammocks indoors or outdoors for years to come. This is the hammock designed to support your best life: comfy, soft and snuggle-worthy backyard or bedroom decor.
- Hang this hammock with a set of easy-hang hammock straps (we sell “Go Anywhere” hanging straps separately,) simple rope + knots, or a compatible hammock stand. Easy instructions for hanging are explained in our “Hammocking 101” Guidebook (included with hammock). Add it to your backyard, patio, deck, balcony, outdoor furniture, or room decor- your guests will not stop talking about it!
- Hammock bed dimensions: 3.5’-4’ wide; kick back for a full-body hammock (up to 7’ long!) Range of hanging width: 40” – 50” apart Range of hanging height: 5’ – 6’ high Optimal hanging width: 44” apart Optimal hanging height: 66” high Optimal distance from ground (bottom of hammock): 2’ Sits: 1 Person Weight capacity: 330 lbs
In 2011, our co-founder (a lifelong hammock enthusiast) discovered a ridiculously comfy hammock on a remote island. Inspired, he set out on a journey to spread blissful relaxation around the world. The women who weave Yellow Leaf Hammocks by hand are master artisans. By selling their hammocks globally, they’ve been able to transform their lives, families and communities forever. At Yellow Leaf, we believe two things: (1) the world would be a better place if everyone spent 15 minutes relaxing in a hammock every day; and (2) global poverty will end faster if we can create sustainable jobs for moms in rural communities. Our hammocks are much more than outdoor decor. Each Yellow Leaf Hammock and Hanging Chair is signed by the woman who made it. That’s not just because we want you to feel connected to the origins of your hammock; it’s because Yellow Leaf weavers take pride and feel empowered by their work. Try our hammocks. We want to hear what you think and we want you to join our mission to make the world a better place (from the comfort of a hammock).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.