- ULTIMATE PROTECTION – 303 Marine Aerospace Protectant provides superior protection against the sun's damaging UV rays. This protector spray repels dust, dirt, and staining while also helping to prevent fading and cracking, to keep marine surfaces looking newer, longer.
- NON-GREASY – This restoration product dries to a smooth, matte finish with no oily or greasy residue. When treating your boat, canoe, kayak, or any other watersports toy, trust 303 Marine Aerospace Protectant to keep your prized possession looking like new.
- VERSATILE – This multi-purpose detailing spray restores and maintains a like-new appearance, texture, and color on a variety of surfaces including vinyl, plastic, synthetic and natural rubber, PVC, metal, gel coat, fiberglass, stainless steel, and more. Apply every 3 – 5 weeks for maximum UV protection.
- DIRECTIONS – Use only on clean, dry surfaces. For best results, use 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner to prep the surface. Place a drop cloth under the item to be treated to catch any overspray. Out of direct sun, spray product on surface and wipe completely dry with a clean, dry microfiber towel. Product can also be sprayed onto microfiber towel or applicator and applied to surface. If streaking occurs, too much product has been used. Use a wet towel to remove excess, and immediately wipe dry.
- SHELF LIFE – All 303 Products are good for use up to 2 years from the bottle fill date which can be found as a Julian Date being a 5-digit number on the back of the bottle and is read as YYDDD. YY indicates the last two digits of the year of production, and DDD represents the number of the day of that year of production. Proudly made in the USA by a family-owned company in Chicago, Illinois.
No other product provides this much protection for your boat and water gear. Use Aerospace Protectant to keep your boat’s seats, sails, hull and windows colorful and clean. Marine Aerospace Protectant is a premium protectant designed to safeguard boats and boat equipment against the damaging effects of daily exposure to UV rays. It’s safe for use on outdoor gear and apparel, too. Simply spray on and wipe dry to restore color and luster, repel stains and prevent fading even in the harshest marine conditions and sunniest climates. Aerospace Marine will even help keep fishing gear clean and prevent inflatable boats from sticking together during storage. And because it’s 100% free of grease-producing silicone oils and petroleum distillates, Aerospace is safe to use on all your outdoor materials—vinyl, rubber, fiberglass and more. No other protectant beautifies as intensely or preserves as powerfully. Keep your boat, water sport equipment and outdoor gear shiny season after season.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.