- "how to choose size? please select size according to height: ▲ small (52cm) / 5'4 ""- 5'8"" ▲ medium (55cm) / 5'8 ""- 5'11"" ▲ large(58cm) / 5'11 ""- 6'4"".Please reconfirm whether the size you purchased is correct before you pay.
- How to assemble your 6KU bike? We have the assembly video available on this page or find it on YouTube. Tools included in the package.
- Lightweight Full Aluminum Frame and Fork
- 30mm Deep V Double-Walled Alloy Wheels
- Ride Fixed Gear or Freewheel with a Flip-Flop Hub, Including front and rear brakes, Suitable for commuters
From the manufacturer
Simply put, at 6KU we’re passionate about all things that propel our lives. Whether that means enjoying time with your favorites or you’re just getting to where you need to be, our pieces get you there with a smile. Blending tried and tested technologies with elegant designs, 6KU becomes the building blocks of your style. Our mission is to inspire others at every moment in life.
"A great bike, easy to assemble and fun to ride!"
A play on speed and style, the Urban Track takes the street head-on with no regrets. With its performance inspired aluminium frame and fork paired with comfortable riser handlebars, you can effortlessly navigate whatever life throws at you while looking your best. We love how it can fit any occasion.
- Lightweight & Easy to Ride Around Town
- Stylish Facelift to the Classic Urban Track
- Street-Inspired with a One Gear Drivetrain
- Colorways to Match Any Mood or Outfit
- Easy & Simple to Maintain
- Free Tools Included for Assembly & Service
Aluminum Frame & Fork
We’re competitive in more senses than one. Pulling out all the stops to make this a performance beast, we used lightweight 6061 aluminum for the frame and fork welded with refined race proven geometry. The use of large shapes and thinly extruded tubing maximizes swift ride qualities with modest high-quality materials. While this frameset holds its own at any race, no one can beat how competitively priced this steed is.
The flip-flop hub allows you to change up the way you want to ride your bike with ease. Simply put, there are two settings. By flipping the wheel in the frame, you effectively change whether your bike coasts or not. Putting your legs in constant control, tackle the streets fixed like the urban hustlers or sail through your daily adventures freewheeled, pedalling and coasting at your will.
Speed is nothing without control. While nearly everything has been stripped down and tuned for performance, we didn’t forget about control and comfort. The wide & low 31.8mm oversized handlebar and stem setup gives you the nimble handling you’d expect from any race bike, yet with a laidback, casual riding position, so you can look ahead to your every move. Who said speed and style was ever a compromise?
Everything You Need
Free tools are included, so you have everything you need to build your bike! It's quick and easy to assemble because we will be here every step of the way to guide you with our easy to follow assembly video. If you do get stuck, our customer support team is always available to answer any questions you may have. Not only will it be easy to assemble but it’ll also be easy to maintain once you have it!
|6' 3" - 6' 6"||✓|
|6' 0" - 6' 2"||✓|
|5' 8" - 5' 11"||✓|
|5' 5" - 5' 7"||✓|
|5' 2" - 5' 4"||✓|
|4' 10" - 5' 1"||✓|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.