- SUPER COMFORTABLE:EVA Foam Handle with wrist strap, sweat-absorbent, skid resistance groove design,and super comfortable for long time use.International Standard Length of 49" long, and 14.1" when folded, fitting perfectly in your backpack
- ULTRALIGHT AND STURDY: Ultralight Shaft made of aircraft grade 7075 aluminum alloy, extremely durable and not easy to deform
- QUICKLY LOCK: New Quick Lock System, adjustable length from 43.3" to 49", with measuring scale to easily get your preferred heightby
- MUCH SAFER:Tungsten Steel Rod Tip under the rubber footing, much safer and more abrasion resistant
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE-We are so confident in the quality of this folding hiking pole that we will offer you an unconditional money back guarantee if you do not believe that the hiking pole lives up to expectations.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Let the lower pole sections drop downward naturally
Pull the uppermost pole section down over the inner pipe.
Pull the second section down by using a little strength until you hear silver button popup " CLICK"
Now, Loose the Outerlock tab and adjust the pole to your desired length.
Key steps for unfolding and folding the pole & outer-lock details
When Unfold Trekking Pole
Pull down by using a little
strength when using.
Heard the silver button popup "click".
It is locked and ready to use.
Tips: The Location of the Silver button is about 6.7 inch far away from " PULL" logo
When Fold Up Trekking Pole
Firstly, pull the "silver section" over
the silver button a little, and then
Press the button and push it up.
Then the Trekking Pole ready to fold up.
Unlocked position: To adjust the length
Tension Adjustment: If you feel a little loose or tight, here to adjust it.
Locked Position: Ready to use
- 1)Sweet-absorbent EVA Handle:Using EVA foam material,and a non-slip groove design, comfort grip, strong non-slip and sweat-absorbent
- 2)Comfortable Strap:Quick-drying fabric wrist strap, comfortable,breathable, fit the wrist, adjustable flexibly
- 3)Strong Shaft is made of super tough 7075-T6 aircraft grade aluminum alloy. This alloy is often referred to as the strongest aluminum alloy because it has the strength of many steels, while retaining aluminum's lightweight qualities. The surface of the alloy is created through an advanced oxidation process. It is very hard and protects the metal from weathering and corrosion
- 4)Tungsten Steel Tip is extremely hard and excellent for use on the roughest hiking trails. Included also are a Rubber Point Cover for use on pavement and a Snow Saucer for use in snow
- Color: Black, Blue, Red, Silver
- Net weight:10.3oz/290g
- Folding Size: 13.4inch/34cm; Unfold Adjustable Size: 43.3inch-49inch/110cm-125cm
- Handle material: EVA foam
- Shaft material: 7075 Aluminum Alloy
- Rod tip material: Tungsten Steel
- Lock catch type: Strong ABS + Mental lock
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.