- ✅ NEW IMPROVED FORMULATION RELEASED JUNE 2019 - Adam’s Iron Remover is a special product that has the chemical ability to help remove Iron(III)oxide particles from your vehicle’s paintwork without the need to do so mechanically. When Adam’s Iron Remover hits your paint, it loosens up these particles and allows you to easily and safely rinse them off.
- ✅ PROTECT AND REMOVE HARMFUL FALLOUT - Bonded iron contamination can embed itself into the surface and cause harm to your vehicle’s fragile finish. When using a clay bar to cleanse your paint, you’re only removing the surface debris and not the after-effects or below-surface fallout. Iron Remover targets those unwanted items.
- ✅ SAFE ON ALL PAINTED SURFACES, INCLUDING WHEELS - Simply rinse your vehicle down and spray Adam’s Iron Remover to any painted surfaces, whether ceramic coated or not, and watch as your paint “bleeds” purple and removes the harmful iron deposits from your finish. Avoid using it on your trim & metallic surfaces.
- ✅ REDUCED SCENT, ACID-FREE, AND RICH ORANGE COLOR - Many iron cleansers on the market contain an ingredient that can be putrid after repeated use, but Adam’s Iron Remover is a pH neutral formula that is safe on clear coat and single stage paint. This improved formula activates quicker on contact and will not stain your trim like our old formula. However, you still need to minimize overspray and avoid it on your exterior plastic, trim and metallic parts.
- ✅ 110% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE AND USA MADE - At Adam’s, we strive to bring the BEST fallout remover, detailing kits, waxes, sealants, ceramic coatings, car accessories, microfiber towels, and top of line cleaning products to our customers. If you don’t agree, let us know and we’ll do everything we can to make it right!
Why Every Car Owner Needs Iron Remover
With every mile traveled, our vehicles are faced with road debris, dirt, and weather that's out of our control. Even when our vehicle is parked outside, it still continues to fall victim to harmful ferrous brake dust particles in the air, rail dust, or industrial fallout. If not removed, these messes dig into your paint for rust. They also have a nasty habit of causing imperfections as they drag across your surface paint while washing or detailing, thus swirls & minor scratches.
Simply Spray, Then Rinse - Activates Fast On Contact
Adam’s Iron Remover is a special product that has the chemical ability to help remove Iron(III)oxide particles from your vehicle’s paintwork without the need to do so mechanically. When Adam’s Iron Remover hits your paint, it loosens up these particles and allows you to easily and safely rinse them off.
Ready-To-Use Formula - No Diluting Necessary
This product is formulated to the exact concentration that allows it to attack all surface debris without harming your paint. The chemical formula is powerful, it will target & remove all iron particles. After a couple of minutes, the paint will start to “bleed” purple – this is a good thing, showing that the chemical is hard at work removing any embedded particulates that may not be removed as easily with a clay bar or clay mitt.
Adam’s Iron Remover is an acid-free, pH-balanced formulation designed to effectively decontaminate paint and finished surfaces. With a spray of Adam’s Iron Remover, you’re exposing the debris/fallout on contact and allowing the blend of pH-neutral ingredients to get to work and breakdown what does not belong on your paint.
When Adam’s Iron Remover hits your paint, it loosens up these particles and allows you to easily and safely rinse them off.
Changes Color When Making Contact With Iron Particles
Immediately after spraying, you quickly see an amber/orange-colored product within the bottle, turn purple. When Adam's Iron Remover comes into contact with iron particles, it quickly attacks and turns stubborn fallout into a purple liquid form that safely washes away from your finish.
Using an Iron Remover is essential when heavy decontamination is required such as before applying a ceramic coating. If you plan on applying a ceramic coating, we recommend using Adam's Strip Wash (removes car wax & sealants), Iron Remover, Clay Bar & Graphene Ceramic Coating.
The objective of decontaminating your vehicle is to cleanse your pain of harmful fallout/debris. Adam's decontamination spray ensures that there are no more hidden debris/fallout stuck to your paint, even after using a clay bar or clay mitt.
Allow To Activate
After spraying Adam's Iron Remover on your vehicle, you will notice that it actives fast on contact. In about 2-5 minutes, the paint will start to “bleed” purple – showing that the chemical is hard at work removing any embedded iron particles that may not have been removed with a clay bar. In this stage, the ammonium thioglycolate is reacting to ferrous metals by pulling them off the panel so they can be rinsed away.
The final step of the decontamination process is to rinse clean the liquified residue from your paint and car windows.
Use As Wheel Cleaner:
Iron Remover can also be used on wheel surfaces, however, it is recommended to use Adam’s Wheel Cleaner as it’s a thicker, more concentrated formula. Adam's iron remover strictly removes iron – that’s it. So don’t expect your neglected wheels to come up perfectly clean by just using Iron Remover by itself.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.