- Classic design, fast scan and clear trouble codes, even a beginner can use this unit to read the error code, find out what the problem is and perhaps fix it. Save money and time.
- Works on MOST 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Finnish, Dutch, Russian and Portuguese.
- Easily determines the cause of the check engine light. I/M monitor readiness test, turn off the MIL (check engine light) as well as view freeze frame data. Read hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions.
- The AD310 scanner is well built with a large LCD display (128 x 64 pixel) that has white backlight and contrast adjustment, indicates test results directly. No need any Batteries or Charger, gets the power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle.
- It's equipped with a 2. 5 feet long cable and made of a very thick flexible insulator. There are 4 buttons on AD310. The Up and Down button for scrolling the menu, the Enter and Exit button allow for navigation back and entering menu.
ANCEL AD310 is a great upgrade from more basic diagnostic code readers. The major function of this scanner is detecting the Engine System, reading and erasing error codes. Once plugged into your vehicle's 16pin OBDII DLC, the unit will power up and prompt you to start your ignition. If your vehicle has a Check Engine Light on, AD310 is the first tool you need to have to help you determine the cause and find a solution.
1. Where's the OBDII interface?
- The OBD2 port is often under the dash, or under a panel below the handbrake in the central console.
2. How to get started?
- Simply plug into the OBD II port on your car and turn ignition on and you ready to go.
- The following are two correct usage methods:
A - Key operation:1. Turn the ignition on without starting the car; 2. Start the car.
B - Keyless operation: 1. Press the start button and then press again but don't press the brake pedal, the dashboard has already powered up. Then plug the tool and read; 2. Press the brake pedal and press the start button to ignition start.
3. Why I can't erase the fault code?
- The fault causing the fault code to show will need to be repaired first then code can be erased.
- Works on vehicles with 12V battery only;
- Must be standard OBD II protocol (16pin port).
- Large easy-to-read back-lit LCD screen
- Reads and erases diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, for the check engine light
- Reads live data stream
- Views freeze frame data
- EVAP leak test
- Retrieves vehicle information
- Unit of measure
- Multiple languages
- Built-in OBD-II DTC look-up library;
- Displaying the error code and its meaning;
- Clicking on the error code directly for definition.
- A pioneer in mid-range diagnostic code readers, AD310 sets itself apart from other low-cost options by supporting ALL OBDII protocols, including ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW and CAN.
- You can use AD310 OBD2 scanner to make sure the monitor was set before taking it to emissions test, helps you pass an Vehicle Emissions Test easily.
- A simple, affordable and easy-to-use diagnostic tool, this little device may save you money and trips to the mechanic by allowing you to decide if it’s something you can fix or more help is needed.
|Application||Diagnoses ABS/SRS/Tranmission/Engine system, turns off the MIL||Test 12V Lead-acid Battery||Diagnoses All systems for VAG vehicles||Diagnoses Engine system, turns off the MIL||Diagnoses Engine System||Test 12/24V Lead-acid Battery|
|Screen Size||4.0" 480x272 TFT||128x64 Back-lit LCD||128x64 Back-lit LCD||2.4" 240×320 TFT||2.8" 480x272 TFT||128x64 Back-lit LCD|
|DTC Look-up & Definition||✓||Tests range: 100-2000CCA||DTC Definitions||✓||✓||Tests range: 100-2000CCA|
|OBD-II Modes Compatibility||10||Cranking test and Charging test||3||10||10||Quickly and accurately determine the battery condition ( Good / Bad).|
|Reads & Erases Engine / ABS / SRS / SAS / Transmission trouble codes||ABS/SRS/Transmission System/ Engine System||Covers most battery rating Standards such as CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE, GB standards.||✓||Engine||with Enhanced Code Definition||Covers most battery rating Standards such as CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE, GB standards.|
|Live Data Stream / Free Frame Data / I/M Readiness / O2 Sensor Test / On-board Test / EVAP / VIN||✓||Quickly and accurately determine the battery condition ( Good / Bad).||TPMS/ESP/EPB/Immobilizer for VAG Vehicles||✓||✓||Test results: Good/Replace, SOH, SOC, CCA value, CCA rating, voltage, internal resistance, etc.|
|Advanced Functions||Analyze battery health, detect faults of starting and charging system||Oil Service Reset/TPS Replacement Reset/Electrical Park Brake (EPB) Reset||Engine system activation load test, Charging system test, Storage battery test,Maximum load system test|
|Battery Test||DTC Definitions||✓||Read and clear codes/Read Vehicle Information||✓||✓|
|Print & Update||✓||Print test data via PC||Supports update||✓||✓||Built-in thermal printer|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.