- 【Accurate Size for Small Cats】: Size Small [Chest Girth 10.5-13 inch], [Neck Girth 7.5-9.5 inch], please Measure your cat accurately and refer to the size chart before order to ensure a snug and secure fit, recommend for kittens and young cats (Walking leash includes)
- 【Improved Safety Design】: A combination of safe buckle and magic tape keeps your cat securely in the vest; Reflective stripes provide extra safety for your cat while walking at night; Metal D-ring also safely attach your leash to the back of harness
- 【Adjustable Cat Harness】: Extended paste strip on neck and adjustable straps on waist provide a purrfect fit for your kitty with some room of growth; Stop struggling with overhead harness, just step into your next walking in this easy-to-wear vest harness, secure the buckles & go
- 【Super Comfortable & Breathable】: Our cat vest harness is made of air mesh fabric, with soft edge and breathable padding, designed specifically for feline friend, offering extra comfort and protection, allowing to take your furbaby for a cozy stroll
- 【Escape Proof Cat Harness】: This kitten harness features safe back buckles and improved hook and loop fastener for secure closure to stop your cat slip out easily, and will not hinder the mobility during outdoor adventures (Please give your cat some time to get familiar with this harness for the first time use)
AOKCATS Escape Proof Cat Harness and Leash Set for Walking - Love is a Four-Legged Word
This breathable, lightweight and soft harness is specially built to combine with safe buckles and extended tapes to double the security, and now you can share enjoyable and comfortable walks, exercise and playtime outside with your kitty.
- Soft & Breathable & Lightweight construction keeps your baby in optimal comfort
- Reflective straps secure your walk at night or early morning
- Quick & wide adjustment: No need to adjust it too often once customized a snug and nice fit for your cat. Just put on, clip & go!
- Before you buy, make sure you measure your cat so you pick the correct size.
- Take your cat’s girth measurement snug against his/her fur, and then add 1 inches to 2 inches to that measurement for comfort.
- If you're between sizes, go for the bigger size if your cat is still growing, or the smaller size if you think they are fully grown.
Always Better Together
Pay close attention to response from your cat.
Wearing a harness and walking on a leash should be an enjoyable experience, so you don’t want to push your cat too far out of their comfort zone too soon.
- Make sure your cat is up to date on vaccinations so they are ready for the outdoors.
Preparing for Harness Adventures
We are Tiny We are Terrific
If this is the 1st time for you baby to wear a harness, it is very important to start gently. Cats are wary by nature, they need time to accept new things as part of their territory.
Below are some tips for you to let your cat get used to a harness:
- 1) Introduce your cat to the harness slowly and use treats to create positive associations. Placing the harness beside the cat’s bed is a good way to start.
- 2) Later, put on the harness for just a minute or two. It may take days or even weeks before your cat warms up to the idea of wearing one.
- 3) Try out the harness and leash indoors until your cat is comfortable with leash walking.
- 4) Once outdoors, practicing walking in a secure place (such as your back yard).
All Time Comfort for Your Baby & Better Control for You
How to Put on & Adjust the Harness
The upper picture refers to the minimum position.
To tighten the strap: Feed the strap through the sliders, bringing the sliders closer to the front Logo.
The lower picture refers to the maximum position.
To extend the strap: Pull the sliders away from the front Logo.
How to Put on & Adjust the Harness - Step 1
Unbuckle the back buckle and loose the magic tape.
Make the back of harness upward, and then slip your pet's front legs through two circular holes.
How to Put on & Adjust the Harness - Step 2
Adjust the strap to ensure that the harness is snug, but not too tight.
(As a general rule, you should be able to fit a finger or two — but not more than that — under the harness.)
Clasp the strap using the buckle.
How to Put on & Adjust the Harness - Step 3
Adjust the magic tape position to make the harness fit your cat.
Then secure the magic tape.
How to Adjust
|Size||19.6" L x 19.6” W x 39" H||26.3” L x 19.6” W x 61” H||Small/Medium/Large||Small/Medium/Large||Small/Medium/Large||Small/Medium/Large|
|Color||Night Grey/Pearl Grey/Creamy Beige||Night Grey/Pearl Grey/Creamy Beige||Multi-colored Leopard||Black/Pink/Blue||Multi-colored Leopard||Blue/Grey|
|Key Features||Condo & Perch; Ladder & Hammock; Cradle & Furry Ball||Condo & Perch; Ladder & Hammock; Cradle, Dangle Rope & Furry Ball||Double D-rings & Triangle rings; Unique Leopard Design||Double D-rings & Triangle rings||Double D-rings & Triangle rings; Unique Leopard Design||Reversible Pad; Nonskid Bottom; Machine Washable|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.