- Appropriate 5 inch Screen Size,perfect fit for most of people’s requirement, it is not bigger than 7” montior,and it is also not smaller than 3.5” monitor
- 2 Way AV input, Yellow connector:AV1 input,White connector: AV2 input,Support AV2 reversing priority,automatically display rear view image when you reversing,more convenient than manual switch
- 2 Optional Bracket for installation, it could stand steady on the dash, it also could be hold on windshield by the suction cup bracket
- Wide Compatiblity,12V-24V Wide voltage, Work well with your existing OEM or aftermarket front side rear view camera with standard RCA input,used for 12V/24V vehicles like Car,SUV,Truck or Van
- Display black screen when has no video signal input to prevent distracting driver when driving. Note:This monitor only turn on when it get power and video signal at the same time,so please confirm you get power and video signal to the monitor successfully if it don’t turn on. 1 Year Warranty, please contact us if you need any help.
As a professional supplier of top-notch consumer electronic products,RAAYOO aims to only provide better products at lower prices. We go to great lengths to research and improve our products all the time.
Some customers always think that 3.5 inch screen is too small and 7 inch is too big,this 5 inch monitor is the best size for your choices. The most important is this monitor will help you see the blind spot where your eyes and mirror cannot reach, it will automatcially turn on the moment when you backup,which really help you when parking or drive forward.
- 5 inch screen size,perfect fit for most of customers’ requirement.
- 2 AV input: AV1/AV2 auto switching,support AV2 reversing priority.
- Signal system: PAL/NTSC auto switching.
- Wide12V-24V Wide voltage,support most of vehicles like car,SUV,truck or van.
- 2 optional bracket: Suction cup bracket/adhesive tape bracket.
- Effectively avoiding children, traffic, pedestrians,toys and pets when reversing.
- Fit all CCTV camera, car front/side/rear view camera, car DVD player.
- Display black screen when has no video signal input,please check video signal when it don't turn on.
1. Choose a suitable monitor location in your vehicle that will not block your view for safe driving.
2. Clean the mounting area you chosen with alcohol to remove the dirty or residue.
3. Peel off the protective film from the adhesive tap bracket and then stick the pad to the desired location. (NB: Once put in place, the mounting pad cannot be easily removed. Therefore, before mounting, please be sure of your desired location.)
2. Adjust the bracket of monitor to its best position.
3. Connect the red power wire of your monitor to the positive terminal of 12V DC power and the black one to negative terminal.
4. Connect the white connector(AV2 support reversing priority) of monitor to the video cable of your camera.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.