- In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell
- Overbrow Ventilation
- TAG Fit System
Wanna up your road riding game? Then shift into Overdrive. Designed with clean lines and a modern compact shape, the Bell Overdrive Road Helmet borrows key technologies from Bell's pro-level helmets for on-road performance without the high price tag. Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell offers excellent impact protection. 19 channeled openings, plus Velocity Flow overbrow ports increase airflow, so your cranium and forehead stay sweat-free. Twin Axis Gear retention system with vertical and circumferential adjustment gives you a perfect fit.
- Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell is the result of an in-molding process which bonds the helmet's Microshell to its EPS foam layer for a sturdier, more solid helmet
- 19 sweeping channeled vents bring cool air in through the front, allowing it to pass over your head and then flushes warm air out of the rear ports -- so YOU stay cool and your HEAD stays cool
- Overbrow Ventilation intakes work with the moto-proven Velocity Flow Ventilation system to actively cool air over the head via 4 ports on the brow of the helmet
- CoolMax padding moves perspiration away from the head for cool comfort
- Twin Axis Gear fit system adjusts to the head on 2 axes -- circumferentially as standard fit systems do, but also vertically to better accommodate differences in the up-down position of the occipital lope
- Lightweight webbing included
- Certified CPSC, CE EN1078
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.