- LIGHT TECHNICAL COMFORT - The 15 F Cabin Creek Sleep System Doublewide Bag with Flex Pad Sleeve attaches to your pad(s) just like a fitted bed sheet, creating a single, integrated sleep system to keep you, your partner, and your bag on your pad(s) all night. The first Sleep System to accommodate multiple pad widths… you get to choose!
- ROOMY, FULL FEATURED COMFORT - Tapered rectangular shape provides a roomy 108” of shoulder room and 86” in the vaulted footbox. The two-way, full length, anti-snag, locking zippers on both sides provide easy ‘in and out’ for both as well as setting fully open, closed, or in between so you and your partner control your own comfort. Pillow Barn keeps your pillows tucked in tight, all night.
- FULL FEATURED WARMTH - The roomy hoods have internal cinch control to snug them in when needed. Along with the “No-draft” collar, wedge, and zipper baffles you’ll both have control to fully vent or seal-up and lock out unwanted drafts. Specially designed to drape and contour, the comforter like top reduces air pockets, keeping your body heat next to your body.
- TECHNICAL, LIGHT, PACKABLE - Insulated with FireLine ECO Synthetic Insulation 100% post-consumer recycled polyester. Light Nylon rip-stop shell with water and stain resistant treatment combined with a soft, cozy, and quiet Polyester lining creates the perfect balance of durable, light, and comfortable packability. Weighs just 4 lb. 10 oz. and packs down to 8 x 9.5 inches.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Fits 2 campers up to 6’; Fits a 40” x 72”, or with built in pad coupler 2 x 20"- 25" wide x 72” long pads. Temperature rating on these bags, like on all bags, is based on use with a 0 F rated pad. Sleep System bags should not be used without a sleeping pad (sold separately)
Big Agnes System bags with DownTek insulation offer a roomy, rectangle-shaped sleeping space with an integrated Flex Pad Sleeve on the bottom. With technical fabrics and construction, compressible insulation and tons of comfort features, these comfortable sleeping bags are designed to be lightweight enough for backpacking but cozy enough you'll want them in the campground too. The streamlined silhouette and Flow construction increase the thermal efficiency keeping you warm from head to toe. The Flex Pad Sleeve unites easily with your pad, and as you change positions over the course of the night, will keep you from rolling off your pad.
|Design Gender||Men's||Women's||Men's||Women's||2 Person||2 Person|
|Model Temp Options||0, 15, 30, & 45 F||0 & 15 F||0, 15, 30, & 45 F||0, 15, & 30 F||15 F||15 F|
|Fill Type||650 fill Downtek||650 fill Downtek||FireLine ECO Synthetic||FireLine ECO Synthetic||650 fill Downtek||FireLine ECO Synthetic|
|Bag Weight (15 F Regular Model)||2 lb, 8 oz||2 lb, 6 oz||3lb, 3 oz||3 lb, 5 oz||4 lb, 5 oz||4 lb, 10 oz|
|Compressed Size (15 F Regular Model)||5.5" x 7.5"||6" x 7.5"||8" x 9.5"||7.5" x 8.5"||7" x 8"||8" x 9.5"|
|Pad Sleep Type||Flex Pad Sleeve||Flex Pad Sleeve||Flex Pad Sleeve||Flex Pad Sleeve||Flex Pad Sleeve||Flex Pad Sleeve|
|Bag Size Options||Regular, Long, & Wide Long||Petite & Regular||Regular, Long, & Wide Long||Petite & Regular||2 Person||2 Person|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.