- BUILT FOR SIDE SLEEPERS – Designed from the ground up for people who sleep on their sides with a technical fit, patterned to move with you as you roll from one side to the other. Body mapped insulation optimizes warmth and minimizes pressure points. Down fill throughout the bag provides lofty warmth while synthetic insulation in the hips and feet helps to alleviate these common pressure points, leading to a more restful night sleep.
- WARM & COZY – Optimized fit and thermally efficient footbox is patterned to mimic the shape of your foot position while lying on your side. The close fitting, jacket-style hood keeps insulation close to the body without sacrificing mobility. Seal out drafts by cinching the insulated tube along upper hood opening to keep you warm and snug all night long.
- BELLS & WHISTLES - Keep your pillow in place with the unique Pillow Barn made of stretch mesh material with interior access from either side for easy adjustment. Smooth, quick zip with anti-snag locking zipper with no draft zipper garage, and long, ambidextrous zipper that stays out of your way when side sleeping. Hang dry or store your bag using the exterior loops. Storage sack and stuff sack included.
- INSULATION – Primary Fill: 650 fill DownTek repels water while maintaining insulating value, with bluesign Certified PFOA and PFOS free water repellent chemistry. Body Mapped Fill: FireLine ECO Synthetic Insulation, 100% post-consumer recycled polyester, featuring low-denier fibers that are tightly woven and provide high loft, compressibility, high weight-to-warmth ratio, and durability.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – Fits campers up to 6’6" / 198cm. Girth: 66”/165cm shoulder, 59”/150cm hip, 40”/102cm footbox. Weighs just 2 lb. 4 oz. and packs down to 6.5 x 8 inches.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.