- ECO-FRIENDLY BRUSH - Made from sustainable construction and plant-based materials, this pet grooming dog brush is an environmentally responsible way to keep both your pet and the planet clean
- GENTLE YET EFFECTIVE - Natural boars hair bristles gently remove loose hair and debris while evenly distributing your dog's natural oils across the skin and coat to maintain a healthy sheen
- EASY TO USE - Intentionally designed for easy use, this dog hair brush has a wide handle grip, making brushing an enjoyable experience for both the pet owner and the dog
- TRUSTED BRAND - Brought to you by the same brand that developed silk protein infused grooming products for humans. Let your pet experience a cleaner coat and healthier living
- USE DAILY FOR BEST RESULTS - Intended for everyday use, this brush yields the healthiest coat when used on a daily basis
Style: Boar Hair Bristle Brush for dogs BioSilk for Dogs is an innovative way to bring the same quality and luxurious experience provided to humans to their pets. This line features easy to use pet grooming tools and dog hair brushes that will remove loose hair while keeping your dog's coat shiny and smooth. BioSilk For Dogs Eco-Friendly Boar Hair Bristle Brush is a sustainable solution to maintaining your pet's natural beauty. Made from plant-based materials, this brush supports both the planet and your dog's overall wellbeing. The brush's handle is ergonomically designed for an easy grip, making it comfortable for you to use on a daily basis. The spiral flex technology of the boar hair bristles contour to your dog's body, leaving behind a beautiful sheen. The bristles are gentle yet effective at shedding your dog of loose hair. Finally, you and your dog can have a brushing experience you'll both enjoy. Directions: Gently brush in the direction of hair growth, from the skin out. Begin at the neck and work your way to the tail down to the legs. Be gentle around the dog's face, eyes, and sensitive areas. For best results, brush daily. Safety Warning: Brush gently so as not to irritate your dog's skin. Use care when brushing your dog's fur with a dog brush and dog grooming tools and dog stuff and puppy supplies. Also look into other dog tools for grooming like a slicker brush, undercoat rake for dogs, deshedding tool, furminator for dogs, and pet hair remover. YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PRIORITY* — If you have any questions or feedback, please reach out to us
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.