- This beautiful, lightweight walking stick is our best-seller for good reason. Don't be surprised if people ask where you got it!
- With its distinct reddish bark, and its stunning, majestic twist, the Twisted Sassafras Walking Stick is easily one of our more sought-after hiking staffs -- a prized possession for hikers and collectors alike.
- Our Twisted Sassafras Walking Stick is made from the finest wood that is meticulously cut, sanded, and sprayed with a protective clear coat lacquer to bring out its natural beauty.
- The leather strap at the top helps you get a secure grip on the walking stick. The rubber tip helps you gain more traction.
- Each walking stick is made in the USA by master woodworkers. Handcrafted, one at a time, so no two are exactly alike. Comes in four convenient sizes or can be easily sized down with a hand saw.
Brazos Walking Sticks Twisted Sassafras Walking Stick If you're looking for a walking stick that doubles as a work of art, this is the stick for you! This best-selling walking stick, excellent for both men and women, is lightweight with a beautiful, intricate pattern. With its distinct reddish bark, and its stunning, majestic twist, the Twisted Sassafras Walking Stick is easily one of our more sought-after hiking staffs. Whether you use it for stability while hiking or support while walking, you'll find the Brazos Twisted Sassafras Walking Stick makes a great companion. Made in America, One at a Time Unlike sterile, lifeless metal canes and poles, Brazos walking sticks offer natural appeal because they are made from real wood. You can see the fine detail and beauty of the actual tree when you look at one. Each stick is a work of art and no two are exactly alike. Brazos Walking Sticks is family operated and located in the beautiful Brazos River Valley of Central Texas. Each walking stick is handcrafted by skilled local craftsmen. How to Size a Walking Stick Sizing a walking stick is largely a matter of personal preference, but we do offer recommendations based on our 20 years' experience: 48" for adults up to 5'4"; 55" for adults between 5'4" and 5'11"; and 58" for adults taller than 5'11". Features • Made in America by skilled woodworkers • Handcrafted, one at a time • A sturdy, dependable, beautiful creation that will last a lifetime • Ideal for serious hikers on strenuous trails or for casual walkers who simply want a stable, virtually indestructible walking companion • Comes in 4 convenient sizes, and can be easily sized down with a handsaw
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.