- USE – Connects your S/PDIF (Sony/Philips Digital Interface) coaxial components in home theatres and other digital high-fidelity systems such as, Blu-ray/DVD player, TV, media player, satellite or cable box, or any other device that has a digital coaxial audio output in to your A/V receiver, amplifier, audio mixer, etc.
- ULTRA-FLEXIBLE PVC JACKET – Allows for easy installation in tight spaces behind your desk, entertainment center, or audio rack without causing damage to the conductors.
- MOLDED GOLD-PLATED CONNECTORS – Corrosion resistant connectors provide optimal audio signal transfer and a durable, long life. Molded jacket will provide excellent strain relief against conductor damage
- OXYGEN-FREE COPPER CONDUCTORS WITH FOIL AND BRAID SHIELD – High-grade copper conductors ensure high quality audio transmissions over the life of this cable. Double Shielding prevents and protects the cable from unwanted noise interference to ensure audio and video quality.
- PACKAGING – To ensure you receive the highest quality products, C2G packages all product in C2G branded packaging
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.