- Hand crafted full tang knives forged from fine grained, Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance and exceptional edge retention. USPTO Patented Design.
- Each blade goes through an (ultra6) stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains it's strength and function. Holds an edge up to 5 times longer than German Steel.
- Set Includes: 8" chef's knife, 8" bread knife, 7" santoku knife, 6" boning knife, 5" serrated utility knife, 5" tomato knife, 3.5" paring knife, 2.75" peeling knife, 6 x 5" straight edge steak knives, 8" honing steel, 9" 2-piece Shears and a solid walnut wood block that houses each knife perfectly.
- A set of quality knives is the foundation of any kitchen. Whether it’s deboning a chicken or peeling an apple, this professional-grade set contains the knives necessary for completing any kitchen task. Also includes set of 6 steak knives.
- NSF International Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel.
Strongly angled lines and smooth arcs match the sleek and modern design featured on the TS Series. Forged from Swedish Sandvik 14C28N steel with a full bolster and three rivets, these knives are both stylish and durable. Each blade undergoes our proprietary ULTRA6 heat treatments and ice hardening methods to form a razor-sharp edge for a clean cut. The handles are composed of food-grade polymer plastic for comfort and a solid grip even when wet. The set comes with a wooden walnut block that adds a touch of style to your kitchen counter to organize and protect your knife set.
Experience Effortless Chopping
Cangshan's TS Series is elegant, efficient, and ruthlessly sharp. The razor-sharp blades are complemented by a modern handle with a comfortable grip. The TS Series makes it simple to cut and chop meat, vegetables, fruits, and other foods.
The TS Series features an ergonomic, triple-rivet handle, a full bolster, and a striking endcap that looks beautiful when displayed on your kitchen counter in the included walnut block.
Sharpness That Lasts
Premium blades forged by expert bladesmiths, the TS Series features sharp blades with excellent durability, reaching 59±2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.