- UNIQUE STRUCTURE: The ykjsw trekking pole is composed of four sections of 100% carbon fiber rods and a lengthened EVA handle.The hiking pole is connected by an aluminum shaft and has the lightness of carbon fiber and the sturdiness of aluminum.
- 100% CARBON FIBER: Our adjustable collapsible trekking poles are made from 100% carbon fiber material, which is known for its incredible lightness. Each pole weighs only 8.0oz, allowing you to move quicker and faster while exerting less energy.
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE: Thanks to the quick-lock technology, the walking trekking poles are incredibly easy to use and a breeze to adjust - locking them in place takes only a few seconds. The sturdy locks are designed to firmly keep the walking poles in place and prevent them from sliding down, offering you the ultimate stability.
- PROVIDING THE ULTIMATE COMFORT: Our carbon fiber trekking poles with EVA foam grips, which absorb sweat and moisture and will keep your handHs cool and dry during those challenging long-distance hikes. The soft EVA foam will be helpful for you during switchbacks and abrupt changes in terrain.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL CONDITIONS: From challenging ice mountain climbing to casual strolling around the neighborhood - our included heavy-duty accessories and tungsten carbide tips will not let you down, whatever the terrain or the season may be. Thermoplastic rubber tips & baskets strongly attach to the trekking sticks, So you don’t have to worry about losing them on snowy or muddy trails.
What kind of activities needed trekking poles?
Trekking poles are an essential tool for walking, hiking, traveling, camping, backpacking, trekking, mountaineering.
Why we need trekking poles on those activities?
1>According to studies, trekking poles can reduce compressive force on the knees by up to 25 percent.
2>Trekking poles allow your arms to help propel you forward and upward, whether walking on flat ground or uphill, poles can help to keep your balance and improve stability and increase your average speed.
3>They help to alleviate some of the weight you carry. For example, if you have a heavy pack on, and you take a short break, leaning on the poles will make you more comfortable.
4>They can act as a probe to give you more information than you can get with your eyes, use them to learn more about puddles, melting snow bridges and quicksand.
5>They can be used to deflect backcountry nuisances, such as thorny blackberries and swipe away spider webs that cross trails, ensure safety on your walking.
Is it best to use one pole or two?
Two poles are normally better as they keep your walking balanced and prevent an uneven pattern. One pole will still give some benefits but you would be constantly swapping hands to prevent developing a lopsided walking pattern.
Burn 20% more calories, reduce impact on joints and alleviate weight while walking or hiking. Lightweight 8 oz carbon fiber poles reduce arm fatigue, allow you to move faster, go further and use less energy while absorbing shock and noise. Increase traction, maintain balance and minimize impact on legs, knees, ankles and feet. Best trekking poles to use if recovering from an injury, carrying extra weight, and to maintain balance and walking posture.
ONE SIZE FITS ALL
Quick lock technology allows poles to be easily, quickly and securely adjusted according to height for men, women, children and seniors. Poles are retractable from 14” to 50”, making these the most versatile and compact trekking poles available. Order a pair for your whole family!
SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT
Exceptional quality trekking poles are built to last with durable construction. Ergonomic features offering maximum comfort include EVA foam grips which absorb sweat and keep hands cool and dry, even in the rain, and air ventilated, extra padded, adjustable wrist straps. Extended foam sleeve with ridges is made of EVA foam to safely handle switchbacks and abrupt terrain changes. Thermoplastic rubber tips are strongly attached to prevent snagging and loss in snow or mud.
PERFECT FOR ALL TERRAINS AND EASY TRANSPORT
Ykjsw Trekking Poles are designed to meet all of your hiking needs. From climbing ice mountains to a leisurely urban walk, the included 4 season accessories and tungsten carbide tip have you covered on all terrains and conditions. Easily attach baskets and tips for extra stability on mud, water, snow or asphalt. Poles are collapsible to a compact size and come with a convenient carrying case to fit in your backpack or carry-on bag while traveling.
100% Carbon Fiber
Lightweight - only 8 oz
Retractable from 14” to 50”
THE COMPLETE YKJSW TREKKING POLES PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 2 x Trekking poles
- 4 x Storage tips
- 2 x Grassland baskets
- 2 x Mud baskets
- 2 x Snow baskets
- 1 x Carrying bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.