- Durable 100% carbon fiber and tungsten carbide tips provide an ultralight, super-dependable trekking pole weighing in at just .52 lbs or 8.32 ounces per pole
- Comfortable cork grip handle with padded wrist strap wicks away moisture and dampens vibrations for non-slip performance and all-day comfort.
- Easy-to-use quick locks allow you to adjust the pole from approx. 44 inches to 54 inches. A 5 inch EVA down grip allows for quick adjustments
- Compact folding mechanism lets you fit this pole in your backpack and carry-on or strapped to your bike. Just 16-3/4 inches when collapsed and with a convenient carry case included
- All accessories included! in addition to a great, compact trekking pole, we included 4 tips & baskets - rubber tips, boot tips, snow baskets & mud baskets to help you tackle any terrain
CASCADE MOUNTAIN TECH 100% CARBON FIBER FOLDING TREKKING POLES provide stability and support for a great price. Weighing in at just 8. 47 ounces per pole and collapsing to only 16-3/4 inches, these poles are an unbeatable value for anyone from novice day-hikers to the most experienced thru-hikers. Comfortable Cork Grips and 5 inch EVA down grips with padded wrist strap cut down on vibrations while absorbing moisture so your hands stay dry all day long. Each pair comes equipped with tungsten carbide tips for ice, mud, sand and dirt, rubber caps for pavement and concrete, and specialized baskets for use in snow and mud. Research shows that using trekking poles can help to burn up to 45% more calories while reducing impact on your knees and back and enhancing upper-body toning and increasing balance. They'll improve your hiking endurance and allow you to reach new heights. See what kind of difference trekking poles can make; order yours today! .
From the Manufacturer
Cascade Mountain Tech offers a limited manufacturer’s warranty on all of our products for a minimum of one year from the date of purchase to the original retail buyer. As some of our products carry longer than a one year warranty, please check your individual product documentation for more information. Our limited manufacturer’s warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship for intended uses only. In the case of a defect, will be happy to send replacement parts or product to resolve the issue. We do not warranty for misuse or unintended purposes (such as using trekking poles for skiing, using trekking poles for tent poles, or bending the poles beyond normal tolerances). Lost parts of any Cascade Mountain Tech products are not covered under our limited manufacturer’s warranty, but we do offer replacement parts so that you can continue using and enjoying your product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.