- Made in the USA or Imported
- Big & Tall (39"x81"); fits most people up to 6'4"
- 5 pounds of Coletherm insulation keeps you comfortable down to 30º F
- Coleman's ComfortSmart Technology ensures a comfortable, durable, high-quality sleeping bag
- No Snag Pattanted zipper
- Coleman Wrap 'N' Roll storage system.
Sleep comfortably under the stars in the Coleman® Autumn Trails™ 30 Big & Tall Sleeping Bag, even when the temperature drops to 30 °F outside. Lightweight Coletherm® hollow polyester insulation helps keep you comfortable all night long. The Comfort Cuff™ design makes sure you only have soft fabric around your face while you sleep. Thanks to the ZipPlow™ zipper, you'll get snag-free opening and closing every time. Stash a few small things, such as gloves or a flashlight, in the exterior tuck pocket. Packing up is made easy with the Wrap 'N' Roll™ system, which lets you roll your bag right up into an attached cover.
This cold-weather sleeping bag is made for camping in temperatures between 20 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. It features a classic rectangular design with quilt-thru construction, Thermolock weather zipper seal to prevent heat loss, a two-way zipper that allows ventilation for the foot box, and Zipper Glide tailoring for smooth zippering around corners. The Autumn Trails bag also features a chest pocket with center fastener, loop-and-toggle system for easier rolling and storing of the bag, and a convenient built-in storage bag.
Features and Specifications:
- Temperature rated to 20 degrees Fahrenheit
- Rectangular-style sleeping bag with Comfort Cuff
- Quilt-thru construction
- Thermolock weather seal to prevent heat loss through zipper
- Two-way zipper that allows ventilation of foot area
- Zipper pull cover pushes material away from zipper slider to reduce material snagging
- Zipper glide tailoring allows smooth operation around corners
- Chest pocket with center fastener
- Toggle-and-loop for easier rolling of bag for transporting
- Head Flap for convenient built-in storage bag About Coleman
More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a "no light, no pay" clause--a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked--and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark. In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company's current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won't deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.