- Rubber frame
- Polycarbonate lens
- Anti-Fog Coating coating
- Special Design For Americans Kids ❤❤ Customized 3d ergonomic design kids swim goggles fit nicely with no leak. Soft one-piece frame cushions provide maximum comfort and protection. Fast-fitting head strap system with wide peripheral lens. Anti-slip dual strap design.
- Upgraded Swim Goggles Lenses Technology ❤❤ No distorted vision under water and constantly fogging up problems, clear and enjoyable swimming experiences. Safe, Healthy & Comfortable Materials, made of odorless and hypoallergenic silicone & shatter proof pc . BS 5883 , SGS & ISO9001 approved.
- Impressed Performance Lens ❤❤ Kids swim goggles with anti-fog & uv protection. Lenses inside are covered by CACT coating (COPOZZ Anti-fog Coating Technology, this kind of coating work longer than normal and no harm to human body, and better for children.) UV 400 Protection defend your kids' delicate eyes from UV rays.
- Easy-adjust ❤❤ Convenient strap adjust clip, easy to use for toddler kids ,children. Easy care and maintenance. Come with FREE protection case to store your goggles.
- Very cute kids swimming goggles with lovely color, all kids like it. great gift ideas for boys or girls . 30-day money back guarantee. 100% satisfaction guarantee.
COPOZZ Kids Swim Goggles With Clear Vision Anti Fog UV Protection No Leak Soft Silicone Frame And Strap
- Target People: 3-12 years old
- Strap, Gasket Material: Silicone
- clear view high definition
- 100% leak-proof
- Two-Layer Gasket
- Anti fog coating
- UV protection
- Flexible Strap
How to wear swimming goggles properly and easily ?
1.Loosen the strap.
2.Press the swim goggles to your eyes, but don't put the strap around your head. If the goggles create a seal and hold tight to your skin for a few seconds without holding them in place, then they are a good fit.
3.Put the strap around your head. It should be even with the goggles and tight enough that the goggles don't slip down your nose. If it feels like the goggles are poking into your skin, you need to loosen the strap.
How long the anti-fog will be lasting ?
About the anti-fog, all of COPOZZ swim goggles lenses inside are covered by an anti-fog coating . With proper maintenance, you can help the coating work longer.
1. Always remember to moist the lens inside so the coating can work.
2. Never wipe the lens.
3. After your swim, wash the lens with fresh water and then let it air dry.
4. If the product fog up again, please buy an anti-fog solution or try to use baby shampoo and water mixed liquid.
Easy-adjust Fast Fit
How to adjust the straps ?
If the goggles start to hurt after a minute or two, they're too tight. If they barely stay in place, they need to be tightened.
1. To loosen the straps , press the adjuster(Press the place near the lens of adjuster) ,pull the below strap out or away from the goggles.
2. To tighten the straps, pull the above strap through the buckle or clasp to the doubled-over section of the straps.
Some more details
Easy Care and Maintenance
-To clean goggles: always rinse completely under cold water to remove other contaminants and allow to air dry in a warm, clean environment.
-Do not leave your goggles out under direct sunlight as this can dry the soft silicone seals and fade its color.
-Never rub or wipe the insides of your lenses as this can scratch or remove the anti-fog coating.
-Protect your swimming goggles by storing them in their protective case (included).
This kids swim goggles design for 3~12 years old .
If your kids’ head bigger or smaller than normal ones , please check the Head-Circumference in before order.
Max Head-Circumference 58cm=22.8in , Min Head-Circumference 42cm=16.55in.
Safe,Healthy & Comfortable Materials
-Durable, hypoallergenic silicone gaskets and Soft, flexible silicone frame
-SHATTER PROOF PC
BS 5883 , SGS & ISO9001 Approved.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.