- COMPOSITION: Set includes 2 Bath Towels (30 inch x 54 inch), 2 Hand Towels (16 inch x 28 inch), and 4 Washcloths (12 inch x 12 inch)
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: The towel has a double stitch hem and is made of physically enhanced cotton fibre for enhanced durability
- LUXURY CONSTRUCTION: Enhanced luxury with 600 GSM long staple cotton weave, making the towel ultra soft and super absorbent. Product is fit for gifting for housewarming, festivals or birthdays
- EASY CARE, MACHINE WASHABLE & DRYABLE: Wash in cold water, Tumble dry low. Wash separately before first use. Our Towels are Eco Friendly; Gets Softer with Each Wash, Chemical Free, Natural Dyes that are Safe for you and the Environment.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We’re so sure you’re going to adore your new Cotton Cozy Towels that we’re extending our exclusive guarantee. If you don't find our towels the best value at the best price, you can return them with no questions asked.
Ringspun 100% Cotton for Softness
It feels always refreshing to surround and indulge yourself in soft and cozy bath towel after a warm shower! Made with 100% ring spun cotton fabric, with kind of breathability it has, it makes them perfect for your body. Made from long stable cotton fiber adds to the softness. It is ideal for all type of skin.
With elegant border design and perfect terry construction on both sides makes this towel highly absorbent and durable. Extra large size of bath gives larger area to completely drying off your hands and body.
This 8-piece Towels set of Indulgence Cotton Cozy provides a complete package of, two bath towels, two hand towels and 4 wash towels to meet all your needs. Use this set of lofty towels and wash cloth to dry your hands and face. Our towels and washcloths aim to keep you clean and dry you off while matching the style of your bathroom.
The towels measure:
Bath Towel: 30 by 54 inches
Hand Towels: 16 by 28 inches
Washcloths: 12 by 12 inches
Double Stitched Hemmed Finishing
The towels come with the double stitch hem which not only adds durability but also reduces the disintegration after washing. These towels are made from the long staple cotton spun into single ply ringspun yarn.
Washing used towels is important to maintain good hygiene and freshness. Towels that have been washed and dried properly will stay mildew-free for longer, saving you money and shopping time. The instructions below can be applied to hand towels or bath towels
1. It is advisable to wash towels before the first use, it helps in removing excessive lint that is left over during the manufacturing process.
2. Machine wash in cold water with like colors.
3. Use mild detergent when washing towels.
4. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
5. Do not use fabric softeners as they decrease the life and fluffiness of your towel by breaking down the fabric.
6. Tumble dry low
Keeping towels in the dryer after they are already dry will damage the fibers and weaken your towel. Check on small loads before the cycle is finished, simply by opening the door. If they're already done, cancel the drying cycle and remove the towels.
If your towels are slightly damp at the end of a drying cycle (at least 95% dry), it may be more economical to hang them up to dry in open area with good airflow instead of running your dryer again.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.