- The Flash are high-quality Italian made swimming goggles that are ideal for both recreational swimming and competition.
- Curved, shatterproof lenses with external Anti-Scratch treatment. Slightly inclined lenses to increase field of view.
- Lenses are shatterproof, anti-fog treated, and offer UV ray protection. Nose gasket is made with hypoallergenic, high-quality TPR.
- The Double-strap is made of silicone to ensure a perfect fit. The Cressi-patented buckle system makes adjusting the strap effortless.
- The Flash is designed in Italy by Cressi and made in Italy. Cressi has been an Italian brand pioneer in scuba diving, snorkeling, and swimming equipment since 1946.
Cressi Flash goggles are perfect for all swim lovers. The Flash goggles are characterized by an elastic nose bridge , which allows for perfect adaptability to a large number of facial proﬁles. The lenses are slightly inclined at 18° to follow the natural shape of the human face and increase the field of view. They are also shatterproof and offer UV ray protection. An internal anti-fogging treatment prevents fog during use. The nose gasket is made with hypoallergenic, high-quality TPR to ensure comfort and a perfect seal. The double-strap is made of silicone to ensure a perfect fit without over-tightening. The Cressi-patented buckle system makes adjusting the strap effortless. Easy replacement of strap and buckle system. The Flash are versatile goggles, ideal for recreational swimming and competition, as well as both indoor and outdoor use. The Flash is designed and manufactured in Italy by Cressi, an Italian brand pioneer in scuba diving, snorkeling and swimming equipment since 1946. The product is covered by a 2-year limited warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.