- Delphi uses winding process techniques to control the length of wire between adjacent windings. That’s important because more length results in greater voltage differences, which in turn create more pressure that could break down the insulation and wire coating.
- Delphi's ignition coils are engineered to Original Equipment specifications
- Delphi's ignition coils are designed with proven materials, such as high quality wires and wire coating that resists the cracks, pin holes and imperfections that most often lead to failure issues
- Epoxy vacuum techniques reduce air bubbles in the epoxy, because having fewer air bubbles increases the epoxy's insulation quality and reduces the chances of energy punch-through failures
- Delphi's coils are designed and endurance tested to resist the common stresses that cause failure
Original Equipment (OE) coil that meets all OE specifications for performance, durability and reliability. It produces efficient and continuous energy delivery to maintain drivability. It provides the right output voltage for the engine to ensure fast starting and maximum efficiency.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.