- Light sensor & countdown timer: control your outdoor devices according to the schedule you set - on, off, dusk to dawn, on at dusk and off after 2, 4, 6 or 8 hours; repeat schedule daily; it is a on/off switch and does not have dimming function
- Remote control: turn on and off outdoor christmas/holiday/yard lights, lamps, pool pump, fountain from your room with the wireless remote, no need to go out in bad weather
- 100Ft rf range: strong rf signal can work through walls and doors to control outdoor lights and other electrical appliances as far as 100Ft in line of sight, which is suitable for persons with limited mobility, the elderly
- Heavy duty & durable design: ul listed, waterproof construction, ideal for outdoor and indoor use; pbt material, 6-inch sjtw 14-3 grounded cord and max 15 amp ratings can satisfy most electrical appliances
- Easy to use: no programming and tools required, 12V 23A battery is included, just plug it in; 2 grounded outlets run 2 devices at the same time, save you energy costs and operating time
DEWENWILS is a professional manufacturer specializing in Home Improvement, Consumer Electronics and Outdoor Equipment. Our primary aim was to provide you and other valuable members with higher quality products. A satisfying shopping experience is amongst our top priorities.
Outdoor Light Sensor Timer with Remote
Dual 3-prong outlets can be used for outdoor pool pumps/fountains/lights. You can plug two appliances into the timer at a time.
It is weatherproof and to make sure the outlet will not be splashed by the water, please make sure It must be mounted in a vertical position with the outlet facing downward and at least 2ft above the ground in outdoor use. While if you could make sure the water will not splash into the outlets, please ignore it.
- - Input Voltage: 125VAC, 60Hz
- - Max Power Rating: 1875W Resistive/1000W Tungsten/1/2HP
- - Cord: SJTW 14/3C
- Packing List:
- 1xRemote Control (Battery Included)
Push the button on the receiver once or push the ON button on the remote, the power indicator will on instantly and the connected devices will also keep on.
Light Sensor Mode:
Push the button on the receiver twice or push the Sensor button on the remote, the sensor indicator will on instantly and the connected devices will on at dusk and off at dawn.
Light Sensor Countdown Mode:
Push the button on the receiver three/four/five/six times or push the 2H/4H/6H/8H button on the remote, the sensor indicator will on instantly and the connected devices will on at dusk and off at 2/4/6/8 hours.
Remote Control Countdown Mode:
If you use an opaque cover to cover the light sensor and it could also be used as a remote control outlet, as well as the countdown mode for you to choose.
Light Sensor Mode
Light Sensor Countdown Mode
Remote Control Countdown Mode
| || || |
|Light Sensor Countdown||2/4/ 6/ 8Hrs||1-9Hrs||On at Dusk, off at scheduled time||2/4/ 6/ 8Hrs||-||-|
|Operation Mode||Mechanical Dial||Button||Button||Mechaincal Dial||Mechanical||Mechanical|
|Extension Cord||6 inch||6 inch||6 inch||6 inch||2 ft||6 inch|
|Power Rating||1/2HP||1/2HP||1/3 HP||1/2HP||1/2HP||1/2HP|
|Light Sensor Countdown||-||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Operation Mode||Mechaincal||Button||Mechaincal Dial||Mechaincal Dial||Mechaincal Dial||Mechaincal Dial|
|Extension Cord||6 inch||6 inch||6 inch||2 ft||12 ft||6 inch|
|Power Rating||1/2 HP||1/2 HP||1/2 HP||1/2 HP||1/2 HP||1/2 HP|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.