- DOUBLE-BRAIDED STRUCTURE : The double-braided structure has maximum durability, stretchability, and shock-absorbency. More refined, 25-30% stronger than comparable. Secure your boat even in high waves and rough dock areas.
- MARINE-GRADE NYLON MATERIAL : Marine-grade nylon is by far the superior material used for dock lines because it can withstand the harsh environments of UV, salt water, oil, and mold. And the double-braided nylon does not kink or rotate under heavy loads while also maintaining a smooth feel that won’t grind on your boat’s finish. It has an ideal combination of decreased stretch and increased shock absorption.
- ULTRA STRENGTH : The boat lines are double-braided from 24 strands of marine-grade nylon. The Safe working load is 790-Pounds and breaking strength is 5800-Pounds. The 15' x 3/8" dock lines are great conditioned for docking and mooring Small to Medium-sized boats up to 25’. These ropes can also be easily used in conjunction with boat fender or bumper. In addition, it is also perfect in transporting goods and pulling carts and so on.
- PROFESSIONAL FINISHED : Each rope is 15ft long with a 12-inch eyelet designed in one end and has a diameter of 3/8 inch. Professionally whipped at the eyelet throat, heat-treated and whip locked at the end. Lasts multiple seasons without fraying or unraveling.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE：GREENEVER nylon boat mooring dock line ropes keep your boat safe in the dock, these heavy and durable dock ropes are guaranteed to remain as good as new for a very long time. If however, you are not entirely thrilled with your purchase for any reason! GREENEVER double braided nylon dock lines are covered under our satisfaction guarantee!
Double-braided construction means that the inner core and covering sheath are both braided -- giving you twice the strength and holding power.
The nylon material stretches and absorbs shock when surging, reducing impact loading on the cleats.
Damage-resistant fibers stand up to direct sunlight, saltwater environments, and inclement weather.
There's a lot of different materials used to create dock lines, but nothing beats nylon. It has a strength-to-size ratio that can't be outdone.
The double-braided construction is more durable and easier on your hands than the standard three-strand lines. It's perfect for securing a wide variety of small watercraft: bass boats, bowriders, fishing boats, cruisers, kayaks, dinghy's, jet boats, pontoons, utility boats, and even some small cabin boats.
The nylon material stretches and absorbs shock when surging to reduce impact loading on the cleats.
Double Braided Nylon does not kink or rotate under heavy loads while also maintaining a smooth feel that won’t grind on your boat’s finish.
12 inch Eyelet
Each rope is 15ft long with a 12 inch eyelet designed in one end.
And professionally whipped at the eyelet throat.
|Color||Black||Navy Blue||Black||Navy Blue||Black||Navy Blue|
|Quantity||4 Pack||4 Pack||3 Pack||3 Pack||2 Pack||3 Pack|
|Material||Marine-Grade Nylon||Marine-Grade Nylon||Marine-Grade Nylon||Marine-Grade Nylon||Marine-Grade Nylon||Marine-Grade Nylon|
|Suitable Boat Size||Up to 25FT||Up to 35FT||Up to 25FT||Up to 35FT||Up to 25FT||Up to 25FT|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.