- With Gigabit Ethernet card, you can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCI-E slot. Fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket; additional 8cm low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case.
- EDUP pci-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card provides a simple connection to a Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with 802. 1Q virtual LAN (VLAN) tag. And Ethernet card which Is compliant to IEEE802. 3, IEEE802. 3U & IEEE802. 3ab.
- Gigabit PCI network adapter Suitable for any pci-enabled client, server or workstation, The Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card Supports high Performance Dual channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) - up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
- Gigabit network card compatible with Windows 10, 8/8. 1, 2000, XP, Vista, 7. Please kindly note: This product does not support Linux or Mac OS.
- The high quality PCI Gigabit NIC with 12cm profile bracket and additional 8cm profile bracket. Support: 2-year and free 24/7 technical support.
EDUP 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card Notes 1. Power supply: (1). only support 5V Power supply. Do not connect 12V Power source. (2). Do not insert the SATA power supply cable into our PCI-E Card in the reverse direction. 2. Do not install this PCI-E Card when the computer is on. 3. Please download driver before using. Driver link: /ep-9602gs-driver/ 4. Device manager-network adapter-realtek PCIe family controller. 5. Do not support Linux or Mac OS. 6. Important Note: only work with PCI-E slot, not for PCI slot. The high quality PCI Gigabit NIC with 12cm profile bracket and additional 8cm profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/Low profile computer case. What you get: 1* EDUP Gigabit PCI-E network card 1* 8cm low-profile bracket 1* screwdriver 1* network cable 2* screw EDUP 2-year hassle-free and lifetime friendly customer service.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.