- 💡【IC Rated】This canless LED recessed light is IC rated, which is permitted to be in contact with insulations in ceilings, meaning the junction box is thermally protected. It only requires as small as 2 inches ceiling spaces, fits various ceilings, and joists. Recessed can is no longer a limitation for your choice.
- 💡【High Brightness】The 6-inch slim lights use the new generation of LED chips with higher lumens and lower power. 1050LM consumes 12 Watts, which equals to 110W incandescent lamp, saving you up to 88% in energy costs. Frosted LED lens for anti-glare and scratch-resistant.
- 💡【Easy Install】The low profile recessed lighting is suitable for retrofit and new decoration: Cut a hole in ceiling with 1:1 hole template; Connect the Jbox to the cable; Use spring clip to fix it on the ceiling. Hassle-free, the installation can be completed in minutes.
- 💡【Wide Application】Ultra-thin body, 5%-100% smooth dimming, compatible with most dimmers, suitable damp location, meets kinds of needs in applications such as kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom, workplace, common areas, outside soffits and other hard to reach spaces.
- 💡【Highest Industry Standards】The whole Ensenior's recessed lighting is certified by ETL & Energy Star of a high standard. Different from the wire nut of other brands. Our high-quality wire terminal has passed UL certification. Give you the most top security.
How do I choose the right color temperature?
2700K-Soft White/3000K-Warm White/3500K-Neutral White/4000K-Cool White/5000K-Daylight/6000K-Clear White.
Just a click on the side of the junction box and you can choose the most desired color.
What ambient temperature can the lights be used?
Our led can lights can be well used at an ambient temperature from 14°F(-10℃) to 104°F (40℃).
Can these recessed led lights be used in the bathroom?
Our led thin recessed lightings are damp-rated, but they cannot directly contact with water. You can use it in the bathroom, where water cannot get through but moisture can exist.
Can these lights be used with AFCI circuit breakers?
Sensitive circuit breaker (AFCI) with unstable grid may cause tripping. You can confirm with Ensenior before you purchase.
What dimmers can these lights be used with?
The user manual on this listing lists dimmers, or confirm with Ensenior.
More Items For Your Choices
|4 Inch / 6 Inch||4 Inch / 6 Inch||4 Inch / 6 Inch||4 Inch / 6 Inch||4 Inch / 6 Inch||4 Inch / 6 Inch||5 Inch / 6 Inch|
|750 LM / 1050 LM||750 LM / 1050 LM||750 LM / 1050 LM||750 LM / 1050 LM||750 LM / 1050 LM||750 LM / 1050 LM||1100 LM|
|75W / 110W||75W / 110W||75W / 110W||75W / 110W||75W / 110W||75W / 110W||65W|
Fits Around Joists
|5% - 100%||5% - 100%||5% - 100%||5% - 100%||5% - 100%||5% - 100%||5% - 100%|
Flicker & Noise
Suitable Damp Location
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.