- Get organized in a snap — scan up to 35 ppm/70 ipm (1); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass
- Quickly scan stacks of paper — robust 50-sheet Auto Document Feeder easily accommodates multiple paper types and sizes in one batch
- Powerful software included — easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (2); preview, email, upload to the cloud and more; automatic file naming saves time
- Seamless integration with most software solutions — the included TWAIN driver allows you to easily incorporate your data into most document management software
- Easy sharing and collaboration — email or upload to popular cloud storage services (2) such as Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and OneDrive
- Simplified file management — create searchable PDFs with included Optical Character Recognition (OCR); convert scanned documents to editable Word and Excel files
- Intelligent color and image adjustments — auto crop, blank page skip, background removal, dirt detection and paper-skew correction with Epson Image Processing Technology
- Reliable paper feeding system — Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection helps prevent missing pages; Paper Protection helps prevent damage from staples
- Versatile scanning of everyday documents — scan extra long pages up to 240", business/ID cards, contracts and more
- Optional flatbed dock – pair an Epson flatbed scanner for scanning photos or thicker media (3)
Get organized fast with the WorkForce ES-400 II duplex desktop document scanner. This reliable, easy-to-use performer speeds through scans up to 35 ppm/70 ipm (1), capturing both sides of each sheet in one pass. Its 50-sheet Auto Document Feeder allows you to breeze through stacks of documents of varying sizes. Intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (2) means you can easily preview, email and upload your scans. The included TWAIN driver ensures compatibility with most document management software. Scan to cloud storage accounts (2) or searchable PDFs. Color and image adjustment features such as auto crop, dirt detection, staple protection and paper-skew correction help ensure remarkable image quality, whatever the scan.
1. Based on letter-sized scans at 300 dpi in Black-and-White, Grayscale or Color Mode.
2. Internet connection required. With Epson ScanSmart Software installed on the connected Windows PC or Mac.
3. Optional flatbed dock requires Epson Perfection V19 or V39 scanner, sold separately.
4. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit epson.com/recycle
5. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.