- Automatic Illumination: Motion sensor lights illuminate dark halls, stairs and in-home entryways to ensure that the most challenging spaces to navigate in the dark are always safely illuminated and accessible. No fumble around for light switches any more.
- Motion Sensor Range: Auto-on when motion is sensed from up to 15 ft. away and turns off after 30 or 45 seconds of no motion detected. Note: The lights only turn on when the surroundings are dark enough(0-20lux)
- Soft Warm Light : Soft light protect vulnerable eyes from suddenly ambient lighting change meanwhile bright enough to see the surroundings. Specially tailored for people who easily wake up at night.
- Easy Installation: 1. Mounting with tape, which will leave no drill holes on the wall. 2. Mounting with screws: determine the mounting location and drill 2 holes, then put anchors into the holes and fasten the screws.
- Energy Efficient: Motion sensor lights conserve power and will help you save on your electric bill. By shutting off automatically when they no longer detect movement, you'll never have to check if you turned the lights off before bed again.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.