- Specially designed and stitched to block RFID signals in the range of 10 MHz - 3 GHz
- Convenient and portable - inner silver layer blocks signals, outer normal cloth layer can be used as a normal case - a modern and fashionable design
- Block Car-key FOB Signal - Keep your car's security system from getting hacked
- Size: 5.3" x 3.9" - Large enough to hold a car-key fob, a few metal keys, and credit cards, debit cards at the same time
- With a small metal ring, it's convenient and easy to attach
Wisdompro WP4694 RFID Key FOB Protector - Black (Oxford Cloth)
- Double Lining of Shielding Material Enhances Signal Blocking Effectiveness. Keep your car safe by blocking the signal from your car key fob.
- Protects your personal and financial data by blocking RFID scanners & readers from detecting your cards' RFID signals. Don't get hacked! Hackers work hard to steal these things - protect yourself!
- Outer oxford cloth layer is simple and fashionable, with inner silver blocking layer - a modern and fashionable design.
- With a small metal d ring, it's convenient and easy to attach to your belt loops, backpack or handbags.
Wisdompro Retail Package includes:
- 1 x Faraday Bag for Key FOB
Multi-layer of Shielding Material
Function: With an extra rfid pocket, it enhances the signal blocking effectiveness.
Durable Hook and Loop Fastener
Practical: Easy to fold and tuck.
Sturdy Metal D-ring
Portable: Keyring Loop to attach a keyring or carabiner
Easy to Carry
|Inner Capacity||9.5" x 5.5"||7.5" x 3.5"||7.5" x 3.5"||3.9'' x 5.3''||9.5'' x 5.1''||2.75" Diameter|
|Cell Phone and key fob at the same time||✓||No||No||No||N/A||N/A|
|Shielding Pocket Design||Double Lining of Shielding Material Enhances Signal Blocking Effectiveness||Shielding Material Blocks Signal||Shielding Material Blocks Signal||Double Lining of Shielding Material Enhances Signal Blocking Effectiveness||N/A||N/A|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.