- FERRO ROD FIRE STARTER by BUSHCRAFT SURVIVAL throws 5,500°F sparks to instantly start a fire. Ferro Rods are composed of a high quality ferrocerium & magnesium blend ensuring our fire starters work in all weather conditions, and will easily get you over 15,000 strikes!
- QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP. Handcrafted, cherry wood handle with the perfect grip. A 2 ft. paracord lanyard attaches the multi-tool flint striker, which is made of hardened steel and has a built-in hex wrench, toothed edge for scraping, ruler & bottle opener.
- JUMBO TINDER FIRE STARTER ROPE INCLUDED. Proprietary wax-infused natural hemp tinder is a waterproof fire starter and works in all weather conditions. It instantly ignites from the sparks of a ferro rod. Unwind the braided ropes and fray them by twisting the fibers a part until they are very fine and fluffy.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT. Flint + Striker weighs 2.3 oz. Carry it in your pack or wear it around your neck. Ferrous Rod Total Length: 4.7 inches. Rod Length: 2.76 inches. Diameter: 3/8 inches. FIRE JUTE ROPE: 5.12 x 0.79 inches; 1.06oz.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Whether you're deep in the bush, camping, hiking, backpacking or prepping your emergency gear, we guarantee you will love our flint fire starter or your money back.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.