- First Alert's HOME1 Fire Extinguisher is UL rated 1-A: 10-B:C; it features durable all-metal construction with a commercial-grade metal valve and trigger to meet demanding needs
- Multipurpose fire extinguisher fights wood, paper, trash, plastics, gasoline, oil, and electrical-equipment fires
- First Alert’s Rechargeable Fire Extinguisher can be recharged by a certified professional after use, allowing for reuse.
- Metal pull pin with a safety seal to help prevent accidental discharge and tampering; corrosion-resistant, easy-to-read, color-coded metal gauge; waterproof label with easy instructions
- U.S. Coast Guard–approved for marine use
- First Alert has been the most trusted brand in home safety since launching the first residential smoke alarm in 1958 (Based on a First Alert brand trust survey in February 2018)
To minimize damage or injury in the event of a fire, the first step is having the right fire extinguisher on hand. The HOME1 Fire Extinguisher is ideal for use in any household location and is UL rated 1 A: 10 B:C for fighting wood, paper, trash, plastics, gasoline, oil, and electrical equipment fires. The commercial grade metal valve and trigger ensure it's ready to use in an emergency. Once used, it can be recharged by a certified professional. It also includes a mounting bracket to keep the unit secure and within reach and is U.S. Coast Guard–approved for marine use when used with the bracket.
From the Manufacturer
Multipurpose fire extinguisher features U. L. 1-A 10-B:C rated for wood, paper, trash and plastics fires. Also fights gasoline and oil fires as well as electrical equipment fires. Pressure gauge ensures the extinguisher is ready to use in an emergency with SureGrip Trigger. Meets U.S. Coast Guard standards for marine use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.