- Multi-stage filter pumps out 700 US Gal (2650 L) of water per hour
- Smart Pump advanced microchip technology continuously monitors and optimizes pump performance
- Self-starting – just add water, plug in and Smart Pump will take over. Trapped air auto-evacuated every 12 hours to ensure maximum efficiency
- Easy water changes eliminate need to lift heavy buckets. Simply attach hosing to output and Smart Pump does the rest
- Removable, stackable media baskets eliminate water bypass and hold a total of 1 US Gal (3.9 L) of media
- Compact 41.9 cm (16.5 in) tall design - easily fits under most aquariums
- All filter media included - mechanical, chemical and biological
Fluval FX4 is a high performance canister filter with many outstanding features designed to make aquarium fish keeping easier and more convenient than ever. This super capacity yet compact canister filter has a pump output of 700 gallons of water and has a filter circulation of 450 GPH, which both work to produce cleaner and healthier results. Filtering material can easily be placed in a removable stack of media baskets, which is at the heart of Fluval's multistage filtration. The baskets are precision-engineered to eliminate water by-pass, making filtration more efficient. The baskets can hold a total of 1 gallon of media and can be stacked in the precise combination of layers that will work best for your aquarium. Each one is lined with a foam insert for effective mechanical pre-filtering. Instant-release T-handles let you lift and separate the baskets quickly and easily, making routine maintenance simpler. FX4 also features Smart Pump Technology, which provides optimal filter performance. This advanced technological feature employs an electronic circuit board that continually monitors the pump. Impeller speed and force are constantly measured to ensure powerful output and energy efficiency. It also manages the filter's self-starting feature and evacuates air that may enter or build up within the filtration system. On a 12-hour cycle, the pump will pause and allow trapped air to escape, ensuring the best filtration efficiency. Only 16.5 inches in height, FX4 fits under most aquariums.
Fluval first broke onto the aquatic scene in 1975 by introducing the world’s first 3-stage filter with synchronous motor technology. Since then, Fluval has built a legacy around this pioneering spirit, relentlessly adapting in a changing world to launch innovative aquarium products. Fluval’s mission is not just about building products that mimic the natural world, but inspiring aquarists of all skill levels to enjoy and respect the hobby for generations to come.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.