- Each Japanese inspired vase is handmade by local artists at our pottery studio in the coast of Maine
- Simple, Graceful & Elegant, easily create beautiful arrangements with just a few flowers
- The pin frog significantly extends the life of your flowers, in some cases to up to 3 weeks
- Nationally known and sold in galleries, gift shops and showrooms nationwide
- Made in the USA from fine porcelain clay and decorated by hand. Measures 4 3/4" W x 4 3/4" L
Georgetown Pottery Ikebana Vases are designed to be simple, graceful and elegant. Our Ikebana vases are nationally known and sold in galleries, showrooms and gift shops across the country. Each vase is designed to accentuate all parts of the flower so anyone can create a wonderful arrangement with just a few blooms. The Square Ikebana is stylish and classic all at once. A small footprint makes this ikebana at home any place that could use a touch of color. Each vase measures 4 3/4 inches wide by 4 3/4 inches long, and is handmade of fine porcelain at our studio in Georgetown Maine. They are individually glazed, decorated, fired in our kiln at 2500 degrees, and finally finished by permanently affixing a pin frog inside the vase. The prongs of the pin frog pierce the stems of your flowers and allow them to absorb water much longer than any traditional vase. This significantly prolongs the life of your blooms, in some instances to up to 3 weeks. Like all of our products, they are hand made in the USA by local artists.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.