- Microshell with built-in net
- Built-in visor and pinch-proof buckle
- Mini Loc fit system
- 6 vents
Giro Me2 Infant/Toddler Bike Helmet
Make sure your kids have a fun and safe ride with the Giro Me2 bike helmet for infants and toddlers. In addition to several colorfully fanciful designs--including yellow chicks, aviator pigs, pink bunnies, and red duck and goose--the helmet features 20 vents (protected with a built-in bug net) to help to keep your child's head cool. It also features Giro's Mini-Loc fit system with simple strap guides that enable your kid to put on the helmet without pinching skin. There's soft padding inside that feels great and a built-in visor for a bit of shade. This helmet is adjustable, enabling it to grow with your child. It's sized for infants and toddlers with heads measuring 18.75 to 20.5 inches in diameter.
20 vents with built-in bug netting keep your child's head cool.
Giro's Mini-Loc fit system features simple strap guides.
Fitting a Helmet
Here are some guidelines to getting the best fit for a bike helmet.
- Eyes: The rim of the helmet should be up to 1 to 2 finger widths above the eyebrows
- Ears: The straps should form a V under just beneath the ear lobe
- Mouth: When the rider opens her mouth, the buckle should feel snug on the chin and the helmet should hug the head Before using the helmet, stand in front of the mirror and grab the helmet with both hands and twist it to the left and to the right. If the helmet fits right, the skin on the forehead will move as the helmet moves. If it does not, then the helmet is too loose and is unsafe for use and you need to start over.
Working late nights in his garage, designer/bike racer Jim Gentes created the first lightweight adult cycling helmet in 1985. Friends at NASA helped tune the final helmet shape and vent placement, and the result was the Giro Prolight, a helmet that was better looking than traditional designs while offering a superior fit and still met the industry's toughest safety standards. Plus, it was half the weight of traditional helmets. Since then, Giro has advanced its helmets, many of which have set the standards for styling, function, and innovation for progressive, performance-oriented riders on dirt, pavement, and snow. Giro helmets are worn by millions of riders, cyclists, skiers, and snowboarders around the world. Young-bloods and old-timers; hard-cores, heshers, and hipsters; rookies, experts, and a few regular Joes too--in fact, pretty much anyone that appreciates superior fit and function, cutting edge styling, and the very best ideas you get in a helmet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.