- Hight Quality: Glymnis trekking poles is made of lightweight but study 7075 Aluminum,which is lighter than 6061 Aluminum and stronger than carbon fiber, can bear more weight in rugged terrains during hiking, hiking and camping.
- Cork and EVA Grip: Ergonomic anti-slip natural cork grip handle precisely conforms to your palm, extended EVA handle provide you more convenience. With the wrist strap, can avoid the trekking pole falling out of your hands.
- Quick lock and Adjustable: Design with quick lock flip system, easy to use, can extend from 25”(65cm) to 53”(135cm), which suitable for people about 3.12-6.23 Ft in tall, it is perfect for short and tall person, men, women and children.
- Easy to Carry: It is 9.8 oz each pole and can be retracted into 3 sections, comes with the eight-shape buckles to hand the trekking poles fits well for your backpack or luggage case. The Glymnis is your best choice for backpacking.
- Suitable for All Conditions: Equipped with boot tips, rubber tips, snow baskets and, mud baskets, you can go anywhere you want, from challenging ice mountain climbing to casual hiking in the forest , Glymnis trekking poles will give you the best support.
Glymnis Walking Poles, 7075 Aluminum Alloy Material
Benefit of Using Trekking Poles
Reduce 22% of the pressure on your feet. When hiking or climbing on flat terrain, using trekking poles can help you achieve a more sustainable, dynamic method of hiking
Glymnis Trekking Poles, Cork handle + EVA handle
The walking hiking sticks use non-slip natural cork grip + extended EVA grip can accurately accommodate your palm, absorb sweat and keep your hands comfortable throughout the trek.
Glymnis Trekking Poles, One for All
The walking hiking sticks can extend from 25- 53 in (65-135cm), which suitable for people about 3.12-6.23 Ft in tall, it is perfect for short tall person, men, senior women and children.
Quick Flip Lock
Lightweight Portable Carry
Cork and EVA handle
- Non-slip natural cork grip that precisely grips your palm, absorbs sweat and keeps your hands comfortable throughout the hike.
- Extension handle: when you get up and down, you can directly hold the extension handle without adjusting the length of the hiking pole, easy to use.
How To Adjust The Length Of Trekking Poles
1. Open the lock, so that each section of the tube can be retracted freely.
2. To pull or contract to the desired length.
3. Close the lock, if the lock is too tight or too loose, you can fine-tune the screws on the back.
(Please adjust the two section at the same scale at the same time when using)
- 2 X Trekking Poles (Set of 2)
- 2 X 8-Shape Connect Buckles
- 2 X Snow Baskets
- 2 X Mud Tips
- 2 X Boot Tips
- 2 X Rubber Tips
- 1 X Storage Bag
- 1 X User Manual
Accessories Included for Every Trekking Poles Trip!
Cement floor, slate floor and other hard surface
Slippery and flat ground or to protect the tip
Mud and sand
(NOT intended for skiing)
Glymnis Trekking Poles
On the Road, See the World
|Material||7075 Aluminum||7075 Aluminum||7075 Aluminum|
|Adjust Length||43-51 in / 110-130 cm||43-51 in / 110-130 cm||25.5-53 in / 65-135 cm|
|Pack Size||15 x 4 x 3.3 in||15 x 4 x 3.3 in||27 x 4 x 2.3 in|
|Pack Weight||27.5 lbs||27.5 lbs||26.4 lbs|
|People Height Range||64-76 in / 163-193 cm||64-76 in / 163-193 cm||37.4-78 in / 95-198 cm|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.