- ► [ CORDLESS LED WALL SCONCE]— 120 lumens, 3000K warm white light, super bright led lighting. Nice low light as night light or to spot light art or other item.
- ►[12 COLORS AND 4 LIGHTING MODES]— Work with 24 keys remote control, included 12 colors choice and 4 lighting modes at FLASH, STROBE, FADE AND SMOOTH or press the button switch on the light to change the color to warm white/red/green/blue.
- ► [MEMORY FUNCTION REMOTE CONTROLLED COLORED LIGHTS] — Each remote can control all battery lighting at 20 feet distance max, and also can memorize the last brightness and color status when turn on again by remote.
- ► [BATTERY OPERATED LAMP]— The bedside lamp is powered by 3 AA Batteries(not included) with 50 hours run time.The stylish plastic chrome-effect finish suits many decor styles and is an ideal bedroom wall sconce for nightlight.
- ► [SIMPLE TO INSTALL ]— Easy to install with EZ mount bracket and screws(included). The wall mount lamp can be hung both ways facing up or down. The battery operated lighting is perfect for lighting up your living room, bathroom, shed, pantry, nursery, bedside, stairway, kids' room, entrance office, vanity area, hallway, corridor, rv, camper, hotel, media room, laundry room, makeup, headboard, wall closet, party decoration, tiny house, emergency use and other dark areas.
* 120 Lumens, super bright LED lighting, 3000K, 1.3W, DC 4.5V, lifespan is 30,000 Hours.
* Powered by 3 AA batteries (not included) and each set of batteries run time is 50 hours.
* Easy to install with EZ mount bracket and screws(included).
* Battery operated led wall sconce adds decoration and accent to anywhere in your home, used in hallways, corridors, rooms and as accent lighting to provide light for display art or a passageway.
The remote control will operate the lights within 20 feet. The remote uses Infra Red technology. It is best to point the remote control at the Infrared Receiver on lights. Physical objects between the remote and the lights may interfere with the Infra Red signal. Up to 10 lights can be controlled by one remote control.
Mounting with Light Head Facing Down:
1. First remove printed paper mounting template from back of unit.You will be using the two keyhole slots on the frame of the sconce.
2. Drill two pilot holes in the location where you want to mount the wall sconce. Place screws in pre-drilled holes. Tighten slightly until secure.Align and slide the keyhole slots on the back of the wall sconce over screw heads. Slide the unit down. Sconce should lock into position.
3. To remove the wall sconce from the wall:
A) Grab the sconce by the frame (not light head).
B) Slide the unit up.
C) Once the body releases from wall, pull the unit towards you.
- 1 x Multi Color Wall Lamp
- 2 x Screws for installation
- 1 x User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.