- SMARTER EATING: humangear's GoBites Uno is the utensil set you didn't know you needed. Built with smarter ends, including a deep spoon on one end and a fork on the other you can say goodbye to disposable plastic utensils (spoons, forks, and knives) and update your cutlery set
- MULTIPURPOSE: The perfect addition to your camping supplies and items , survival gear, backpacking gear, travel silverware, cookware, flatware, mess kit, camp kitchen, outdoor or rv, and other essentials to tailgating, campfire, picnic set, office, work, school, dorm, lunch box and more
- LIGHTWEIGHT COMFORTABLE GRIP: The unique U-shaped head orientation makes Uno much more comfortable to hold compared to other competitive combination tools on the market, that jab or poke you. The spoon head is deep enough for liquids (soup, broth, tea, coffee) while the fork tines can stab and cut (spaghetti and soft-food splitting)
- PORTABLE + REUSABLE: Made from a special, extremely durable nylon - up to 20x stiffer than the leading competitor. GoBites Uno 3pk is great for family, adults, teens, and kids. Dishwasher safe (top rack only), FDA food safe, 100% BPA, PC, and phthalate free
- Measures: 6.5" x 1.6" (165 x 40mm), with ~1.5 teaspoons (8.1mL) capacity. Also available in a Titanium option (Ti-Uno) for a more rugged look. GoBites Uno comes in a variety of colors so you are sure to find your favorite or match your other cups, bowls, pans, dish or cook sets. Be sure to check out the rest of humangear's product line for complimentary items
From the manufacturer
Ultra-durable with a lifetime satisfaction
The Uno's reinforced construction means it won't break, even when scooping hard ice cream or during an impromptu fencing match around the campfire. We've put the Uno through so many stress tests that we back it with lifetime satisfaction - not that you'll need it.
The Uno's compact shape is perfect for ultralight backpackers, space-conscious travelers, and anyone who wants a functional utensil they can take just about anywhere.
A spoon deep enough for soup
Unlike silly sporks, the Uno's spoon has a deep bowl that's perfect for soup.
Scrape every last bit
We designed the Uno's spoon with "low curvature" edges, making it easy to scrape the sides of containers.
Easily split softer foods
The edges of the Uno's fork are tapered into "splitter tines," which make it easy to cut up softer foods into smaller bites.
Founder & CEO
Admin & Accounting
Operations & Sales
Describe your products in 3 words.
Smart, strong, civilized.
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
GoBites took over two years to develop, but we think they were worth the wait. We wanted to create eating tools that many different types of people can use in many different situations, and we wanted to make them simple, extremely durable, and a joy to use. We're confident that we've achieved all of that and more with GoBites.
What makes your product special?
So far all three GoBites have won the prestigious Red Dot, IDEA, and Spark awards for excellence in design. Most people aren't familiar with these awards, but they're the kind of thing that designers that wear all black and have fancy glasses get in a tizzy over. It was no small feat to try to reinvent something as ubiquitous and fundamental as a spoon and fork, and we're stoked that others have recognized our efforts.
What has been the best part of your experience?
Seeing the excitement around these very simple tools - from users, from the press, and from design award committees - has validated our conviction that design and innovation can be brought to small, everyday items. Our goal at humangear is to design products that make life on the go easier, more organized, and more fun - and it's awesome to see the GoBites fulfilling that mission!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.