- Inner and outer nylon shell with vertical baffles that allow the adjustment of the 800 fill power insulation to move where the fill is needed the most.
- 2.05lbs SAVE SPACE and SHAVE WEIGHT - Designed to maximize durability, warmth, and water resistance. This backpacking sleeping bag contains Hydrophobic 800 FP Goose down fill and ClusterLoft fill for its base. ClusterLoft performs better than down for durability under compression and moisture resistance. It is considered the closest synthetic insulation to natural down due to its performance and construction mimicking natural down clusters.
- STAY WARM and DRY as a result of Water-resistant shell fabric and Hydrophobic 800FP goose down - the microscopic air clusters found in down feathers create "loft" that trap heat and keeps you warm.
- HIKE FARTHER with our LIGHTEST MUMMY DOWN SLEEPING BAGS. Summit any mountain or camp by the summer sea with these compact bags and have room for carrying your favorite fleece blanket or silk liner, goose filled pillow, and pad.
- LONG LASTING DURABILITY from ultralight water repellent DWR coated 400T 20 D ripstop nylon fabric liner with double large YKK zippers and anti-snag slider, wide shoulders and large footbox, snag-free Velcro, drawstring, vertical baffles, and compression stuff sack for storage included. Comes in sizes Short, Regular, or Long (Tall / XL).
- HYKE & BYKE is a brand of outdoor gear that started small but has quickly made a big impression on outdoor enthusiasts across the world amongst men, women, and children alike. Our vision of providing maximum value for every person looking to go outdoors is possible through beating big brands at getting the best materials at low cost, and connecting with our customers.
"Our philosophy is to offer the best products at the best value for the best purposes." Daniel E., Founder
ELIMINATING POVERTY THROUGH MICROLOANS
Hyke & Byke is a small but rapidly growing, independent outdoor gear company that was inspired and built by a group of entrepreneurial outdoors-men who wanted to use their passion for the outdoors to make a meaningful impact in the lives of others. We have struggled for years always trying to find a great deal on each product we buy to support our addiction to the outdoors. After years of turmoil, we felt we could change the outdoor gear industry by offering premium products for a great value while also working to eliminate poverty through funding microloans.
Hyke & Byke - Gear that Gives
WE PARTNER WITH KIVA TO HELP OTHERS AROUND THE WORLD GET OUT OF POVERTY VIA ENTREPRENEURSHIP! JOIN THE MOVEMENT!
Our company was founded on the principle of extending the wilderness to anyone who desires through providing premium quality products, that we ourselves use, affordably. We achieve this through our direct-to-consumer, fully cloud-based business model. Ultralight backpacking, bouldering, peak bagging, and camping are hobbies, a mindset, and a way of life that we want to share with everyone. So grab your Hyke & Byke gear and go find your trail!
Hyke & Byke Eolus 15 & 30 °F Down Sleeping Bags
These Direct-to-Consumer premium quality ultralight 30 & 15 ºF mummy goose down sleeping bags for backpacking are the lightest, most compressible bag with the highest quality available.
Professionally designed for thru-hiking, backpacking, and camping, this bag boasts superior weight-to-warmth ratio and is the ultimate sleeping bag for saving space and weight.
Stay Warm as a result of Hydrophobic Goose Down insulation capabilities and waterproof fabrics - the microscopic air clusters found in down feathers creates "loft" that traps heat and keeps you warm for 4 season versatility.
Hike Farther and Faster with some of the lightest 30 or 15 degree mummy down sleeping bags available!
Long Lasting Durability from ultralight water repellent 400T 20 D ripstop nylon fabric liner with double large YKK zippers and anti-snag slider, wide shoulders and large footbox, snag-free velcro, drawstring, vertical baffles, and compression stuff sack case for storage included. Available in size Short, Regular or Long (Tall / XL).
- Material/Design Features: Ultralight DWR Treated 400T 20D Rip-Stop Nylon Fabric, heavy duty YKK zippers, YKK Anti-Snag zipper slider, vertically designed baffles, Responsibly Sourced 800 Fill Power 90/10 Premium Quality Hydrophobic Goose Down, and Allied LofTech base. Short: 1.94 / 2.44 lbs; Regular: 2.05 / 2.62 lbs; Long: 2.16 / 2.80 lbs for the 30 / 15 °F bags, respectively.
- Short: 72" long, 26" wide at the shoulders, 21" wide at the hips, 11" wide at the toe box (bottom), and 56” of shoulder girth. Short size bags are best for individuals up to 5'-6" tall.
- Regular: 78" long, 28" wide at the shoulders, 22" wide at the hips, 11" wide at the toe box (bottom), and 59” of shoulder girth. Regular size bags are best for individuals 5’-7” to 6'-1" tall.
- Long: 87" long, 32" wide at the shoulders, 26" wide at the hips, 14" wide at the toe box (bottom), and 64" of shoulder girth. Long size bags are best for individuals 6'-2" to 6'-6" tall.
- Compressed Size: This down sleeping bag compresses to 6.5" in diameter and 8.5" / 9.5" long for the 30 / 15 °F bags, respectively.
- Compression Sacks: designed to be lightweight, but also tough. Sack body - Ultralight DWR Treated 400T 20D Rip-Stop Nylon fabric. Sack top and bottom compression panels - 210D PU-coated nylon. 3 point compression straps are HD black nylon webbing and the connected quick-release black thermoplastic buckles.
Features and Benefits
Our goose down sleeping bags were designed with intent to be lightweight & tough. Therefore, the body of our sleeping bags is constructed with Ultralight DWR Treated 400T 20D Rip-Stop Nylon Fabric.
HIKE FARTHER with the LIGHTEST MUMMY GOOSE DOWN SLEEPING BAG available for this quality of product. Stay warm with zipper baffles, hood/shoulder drawcords, and a DWR treated contoured bag design.
Hyke & Byke LLC is committed to eliminating poverty through Kiva sponsors and is a member of the Conservation Alliance.
Designed for Adventure - Designed in the USA
- Tired of Foreign Brands? More and more outdoor products are coming into the market. The majority are foreign import companies that come in with low quality. "You get what you pay for..."
- Want Quality Gear? Unlike the competition, all of our products are designed and engineered with you in mind. Down to the last thread, our products bring the comfort and quality you are looking for in outdoor gear.
- Don't Want Name-Brand Cost? Our mission is to create honest, top-quality, and innovative gear for you to live your adventures, and with our premium products, that's what we've made!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.