- DURABLE MATERIAL COMPOSITION – 20% Polycarbonate, 45% shock-absorbing EPS foam, 0.5% Aluminium, 20% Nylon, 2% POM, 7.5% PP, 5% Polyester for optimal strength, weight and ventilation
- RELIABLE DESIGN – All-round protection is ensured by inmould technology in which the helmet shell is directly connected to the absorbing EPS material, resulting in an increase of its structural strength with the advantage of a reduction of weight & volume
- WELL-VENTILATED - The high number of ventilation openings (external and internal ventilation channels), as well as the placement angles and integrated channels provide lots of air circulation and the best cooling
- ADJUSTABLE - ErgoFit UltraTM creates a comfortable and extremely exact fit vertically and horizontally; 2-level visor adjustment allow to rest goggle and adjust visor to preferred position and its magnetic closure system provides an easy handling
- FEATURES - Goggle compatible adjustable visor, Dial adjuster with precision interlocking, double-inmould, 360 deg. inmould shell, adjustable jaws/straps, magnetic closure.
FULL FACE HELMETS
The Trigger FF combines open face breathability and ventilation with full face protection in an ultra-lightweight and compact design. The patented fully in-molded unibody construction and internal X-Frame allow for certified DH level protection while keeping the weight to minimum (+/- 595g *SM).
Patented fully in-molded construction. Unique in its construction and unique in the market. Unibody in-molded EPS to eliminate weak joints. High strength to weight ratio. Increased frontal impact strength and security.
Large intake vents are directly linked via channels in the EPS with multiple exhaust vents to keep cool air flowing through the helmet and ensure warm air exits.
Xmatter inserts positioned across major impact zones act as a buffer between shell and EPS, deforming on soft impacts and stiffening on harder impacts to both increase helmet longevity and aid in energy dissipation.
Optimal strength, weight and ventilation.
Shock absorbing EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) foam is moulded directly to an outer hard shell.
Dial disc. Micro adjustments. Easy to access and to adjust to personal comfort.
Horizontal and vertical head ring adjustment.
Helps to optimize fit and comfort.
The Mips protection system is a helmet integrated, low-friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the
brain from angled impacts to the head.
3-Level Visor Adjustability
Allows space to rest goggle and to adjust visor to preferred position.
FRP (fibre reinforced polymer) increases shell strength while reducing overall weight. The rail-based design further increases structural integrity without adding unnecessary volume. Environmentally responsible alternative to Carbon.
|ABS Helmet Shell||✓|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.