- UPDATED MODEL: This Jackson Safety Lightweight Insight Welding Helmet with a Stars & Scars design is built with 4 sensors to reduce possible blockage. It’s been newly updated with industry-leading 1/1/1/1 optical clarity and True Color.
- BEST VIEWING: This ADF helmet has a viewing area of 3.94" x 2.36" and offers optimal vison during all stages of the welding process, without having to lift its hood. It also has a lightweight HLX 100 shell that has a narrow shape for working in tight spots.
- DIGITAL CONTROL: With variable shades from 9 to 13, this helmet has user-friendly digital controls for sensitivity and delay adjustments for different tasks and durations. This enables welders to enjoy enhanced visibility and color recognition.
- MULTI-USE WELDING: This variable auto darkening face mask allows you to use it for MIG, TIG, STICK, and ARC welding processes. It also features our premium 370 Speed Dial easy grip/turn headgear system.
- SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS: This helmet provides protection to the user's face and eyes from during welding. It’s efficient and economical, meets ANSI Z87.1 2010 standards and is CSA compliant.
This Jackson Safety Ultra-Lightweight Insight Welding Helmet with a cool Stars & Scars design has been newly updated with industry leading 1/1/1/1 optical clarity and True Color. It also features our premium 370 Speed Dial easy grip/turn headgear system. It is built with four auto dimming sensors with easy-to-use controls, positioned to reduce possibility of blockage during welding jobs. This ADF helmet has a viewing area of 3.94" x 2.36" and offers an un-obstructed view during all stages of the welding process, without having to lift the hood. With variable shades from 9 to 13, this helmet has sensitivity and delay adjustments for different tasks and durations, enabling welders to adapt to various working environments by controlling the shade of the lens. Jackson Safety W40 INSIGHT Variable Auto Darkening Welding Helmet is compatible with the HLX100 and HSL 100 shells, meets ANSI Z87.1+ standards and is CSA compliant. Established in 1933, Jackson Safety has built a century long reputation for delivering the most innovative safety solutions in the welding and personal protective equipment industries. When it comes to providing safety solutions with long-lasting value, durability and comfort, Jackson Safety has set the standard. Whether the need is for welding protection in a steel fabrication environment, head protection on a construction site, or hearing protection at an airport, Jackson Safety provides the widest range of safety choices to meet the needs of every job and every worker.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.