- Friendly Village Collection by Johnson Brothers.
- Johnson Brothers has Over 100 years of experience in producing dinnerware and is known for its rich English Heritage and high-quality Earthenware products.
- Johnson Brothers presents a collection for those who picture themselves out in the countryside enjoying a family picnic.
- The company's success also attracted the attention of Wedgwood and in 1968, Johnson Brothers joined the Wedgwood Group, to form one of the largest tableware manufacturers in the world. The principal aim was to produce the best quality tableware of unmatched versatility and design.
- Ideal for everyday use and more formal occasions.
- Great Gift for all Occasions!
- Matching items available.
- Crafted of high-quality stoneware.
- Durable for everyday use, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe.
- Made in China.
Friendly Village by Johnson Brothers introduced back in 1952 depicts engravings which reflect English craftsmanship. This unique and traditional look recreates a "friendly village" at home that warms your table or hutch with country charm all year round. Each piece depicts a different part of this warm and welcome place. Some of the scenes included in the collection are Autumn Mists, Covered Bridge, Hay Field, Lily Pond, School House, Sugar Maples, and Village Green. The 20-piece set includes four of each; 10-inch dinner plate, 8 inch salad plate, 6 inch soup/cereal bowl, tea cup and saucer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.