- buckle closure
- Silicone frame
- Polycarbonate lens
- Anti-Fog Coating coating
- LARGE VISION: Crystal clear one-piece conjoined lens design, bringing a 180-degree wide field of vision. High level impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses provide higher waterproof performance, wider flexible silicone frames reduce the pressure around eyes and let your kids enjoy swimming
- NO LEAKING: Premium silicone material and 3D ergonomic design used on the goggles ensure that the different facial shapes are applied and there is no water leakage. Adjustable straps and soft sealing silicone make our swim goggles fit for kids 3-15 years old well. Comes with nose clips and ear plugs
- ANTI-FOG & ANTI-UV: Anti-fog and UV-resistant coatings on the lens surface prevent fogging of the lens and protect the child's eyes from UV rays
- EASY TO WEAR & TAKE OFF: Easy-to-use buckle design makes it easier for children to wear and take off the goggles. Press the buckle button on back to quickly release the goggle strap. Easy to adjust and wear comfortable
- WHAT WILL YOU GET? You will get 2 pack swimming goggles, 2 pieces nose clips, 2 pairs of earplugs, a pouch and our customer service for any questions or problems about the products
KAILIMENG Kids Swim Goggles have large vision, easy to adjust flexible strap & thick silicone-sealed eye socket that fits children's faces well from 3 to 15 years old for providing a perfect leakproof and comfortable wearing experience.
Stretchy and Adjustable Strap for Leakproof and Comfortable
The goggle strap can be easily adjusted and it is very stretchy. The elastic strap and the wide & thick sealing silicone eye socket work together to keep water and chlorine out of your children's eyes.
Buckle Design for Easier to Wear and Take Off
Press the buckle button on back to easily release the goggle strap. Plup in the buckle to easily close the goggle strap.
Mask-style No Bridge Design for Wider Vision
These KAILIMENG Kids Swim Goggles are designed for those that want large vision while swimming. And there will be no goggle bridge issues for childrend swimmers.
Goggle Dimension: 5.5 x 2.2 in / 14 x 5.5 cm
Goggle Weight: 1.8 oz / 50 g
Accessories: nose clip & earplugs 1.2 in / 3 cm
How to Clean Swim Goggles
The less you handle your swimming goggles, the better. However, lenses, gaskets, and straps should be kept clean. Follow these steps to safely clean your swim goggles.
- Rinse: Gently rinse goggle straps, lenses, and eye gaskets in cold, fresh water. This eliminates pool chemicals (like chlorine) that will age goggle gaskets and straps.
- Strap Cleaning: Dip your fingers into soapy water and massage straps. Take special care to keep the soapy rinse water away from swim goggle lenses and goggle gaskets.
- Rinse Again: Rinse away the soapy water solution, taking special care to keep the rinse away from swim goggle lenses and gaskets.
- Air Dry: Allow goggles to air dry completely, away from direct sunlight.
Don’t touch goggle lenses, especially on the inside. Doing so degrades goggle visibility.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.