- Saltwater Inshore Fishing Rods– New KastKing Estuary Saltwater InShore spinning rods and InShore casting rods are made specifically for inshore saltwater species like Striped Bass, Fluke, Tarpon, Snook, Red Fish, Cobia, Speckled Trout, and more. These fishing rods are incredibly light and powerful fast action rods that look great and stand up against extreme saltwater fishing conditions.
- Toray IM7 Graphite Blanks – Proprietary KastKing KastFlex technology fishing rod blanks are designed with exceptional 30 million modulus graphite Toray carbon fiber, providing superior strength and amazing sensitivity. Nano Resin technology is used to deliver an even higher strength to weight ratio and increases rod blank strength by 22% and keeps weight to an absolute minimum.
- American Tackle Microwave Air Guides –KastKing selected American Tackle Microwave Air MW20 spinning rod guides which increase inshore fishing rod corrosion resistance, and angler performance while delivering exceptional saltwater performance. American Tackle Microwave Air MW12, double footed casting rod guides are used on the inshore casting rod model to deliver improved line control, distance and accuracy in casting. All guide wraps are double coated for superior protection.
- American Tackle Reel Seats – To ensure a solid platform for your spinning reel or casting reel, KastKing selected American Tackle G2 Apex spinning rod reel seats for all spinning rod models and AT G2 Edge casting rod reel seats. Both models are extremely strong and light and keep fishing reels firmly in place while fighting large, powerful fish. Each features an exposed blank section for the ultimate in rod sensitivity.
- Full Length AAA Cork Handles – Full length, custom, select 3A cork handles with EVA protective end caps provide excellent comfort and give KastKing Estuary InShore Fishing Rods outstanding eye appeal. These high-quality cork handles are finished with high density EVA sections to protect the rod and cork handle during use. The rear handle is finished with an engraved Aluminum butt cap.
KastKing Estuary InShore Saltwater fishing rods are the newest introduction from KastKing and made specifically for inshore saltwater fishing. Available as inshore spinning rods and inshore casting rods, these inshore fishing rods are built to handle tough saltwater species like Striped Bass, Fluke, Tarpon, Snook, Red Fish, Cobia, Speckled Trout and more.
KastFlex technology blanks are reinforced with Nano Resin technology to increase realized strength by about 22% while reducing weight. This is made possible by using high modulus, Toray carbon fiber graphite which provides superior strength and incredible sensitivity.
Saltwater corrosion resisting American Tackle Microwave Air MW20 spinning rod guides have been selected for use on all spinning models. American Tackle Microwave Air MW12, double footed casting rod guides are used on the baitcaster rods and deliver improved line control, distance and accuracy in casting. All guide wraps are double coated for superior protection.
All KastKing Estuary InShore saltwater spinning rods and casting rods feature full length, 3A cork handles for beauty and performance. These beautiful handles offer superior feel and performance and are protected by high density EVA end caps. Spinning rods use American Tackle G2 Apex fishing reel seats and casting rod models feature the AT G2 Edge reel seats as the perfect platform for your favorite KastKing saltwater fishing reel.
Whether you’re striped bass fishing, sea trout fishing, or fishing for any other saltwater inshore species, you’ll love the KastKing Estuary InShore spinning rods and baitcasting fishing poles. And, as with everything at KastKing, you’ll be amazed at the exceptional value and low prices. If you want a fantastic inshore spinning fishing rod or inshore casting fishing rod make a KastKing Estuary InShore Fishing Rod.
Convenient U-Shaped Hook Keeper
All KastKing Estuary InShore spinning and casting rods feature a stainless, U-Shaped hook keeper that is perfectly positioned to secure lures and hooks when you are not fishing.
Double Coated Guide Wraps
All guides wraps are double coated to protect them from harsh saltwater conditions. Handles and foregrip feature EVA sections at the front and back to protect the 3A cork.
KastKing Estuary InShore Rod Series
KastKing Estuary InShore rods are available in both spinning and casting versions. Available in actions designed to be the ultimate saltwater rod for inshore species like Snook, Red Fish, Speckle Trout and more.
Engraved Aluminum Butt Cap
Every Estuary rod is protected by a beautiful EVA butt cap and features an engraved aluminum symbol of KastKing quality.
|Target||Freshwater terminal tackle kits for bass, trout, panfish, walleye, catfish fishing and much more||Fit for both clear and stained water conditions, for bass fishing and other freshwater fishing year-round||Any species of fish including Bass, Trout, Walleye and many more||Fit for nearly any condition, even in heavy fishing, for bass, pike, walleye and more throughout the year from early spring through late fall||Freshwater terminal tackle kits for bass, trout, panfish, walleye, catfish fishing and much more||Terminal tackle and baits, lures for bass fishing|
|Blank Technology||24 Ton KastFlex||KastFlex Toray 24-Ton Carbon Matrix||IM6 Graphite||Composite Glass/ Carbon Fiber||KastFlex Toray 24-Ton carbon Matrix||Elite Carbon & Carbon Nano Tube Resin|
|Techniques||Multi Purpose||Multi-Purpose||Multi-Purpose||Multi-Purpose||Multi-Purpose, Great for Bass||Tournament Proven Technique Specific|
|Target Species||All Species||Multi Species||Multi Species||Multi Species||Mainly for Bass & Other Freshwater||Largemouth/Smallmouth Bass|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.